Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Pure Tech Coupe in Zanzibar
Shakeyjake

RE: Evoque Pure Tech Coupe in Zanzibar

Looks Great.... I sometimes wonder if getting the Tech Pack instead of the Style pack was a good choice. The only reason for getting the Tech was for the Heating Windscreen. But the wheel change and some of the other style add ons would have been nice.

2014 Zanzibar PureTech - Delivered on 01/03/2014 at 00:01...
2003 Td5 Discovery 2 in Epsom Green, awaiting the long list of Faults which are bound to come.
2008 Triumph 675triple Daytona my sweet, my love, my precious....
Moved on from Jap Crap and looking forward to nothing but British Eccentricity.
18-04-2014 03:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

You sometimes find wheel sets for sale in the Market Place section, also Dan@ Duckworths can get them off cars that the owner has had an upgrade. If you are after some Style 3 like Tarbats I have a set shod with Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow tyres that have only done about 1000 miles.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
18-04-2014 05:14pm
tarbat

(18-04-2014 03:32pm)Shakeyjake Wrote:  Looks Great.... I sometimes wonder if getting the Tech Pack instead of the Style pack was a good choice. The only reason for getting the Tech was for the Heating Windscreen. But the wheel change and some of the other style add ons would have been nice.
I had no choice, the Coupe only comes with the Tech Pack anyway, but I'm so glad I added the Style Pack as well, mainly for the extra seat adjustment, fog lamps, and the wheels. I think the Style 3 wheels suite the Coupe particularly well.

MY14 SD4 Pure Tech Auto/Coupe/Zanzibar/Pure Style Pack/Panoramic Roof/Power Tailgate
18-04-2014 05:21pm
Amadeus

Must say the coupe looks quite good in Zanzibar! Agree with you re the wheels - Enjoy!

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 05:50pm by Amadeus.)
18-04-2014 05:47pm