Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Pure SD4 Auto 5 Door
cutter7

Evoque Pure SD4 Auto 5 Door

I ordered my Evoque and submitted my spec last Friday, and received an e-mail today from the dealership which reads, " we can't actually order the Pure yet, but yes, would anticipate delivery in November".

Is this the same sort of reply that other people have been given, when they have ordered the Pure 5 door? Confused
13-06-2011 08:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: Evoque Pure SD4 Auto 5 Door

(13-06-2011 08:09pm)cutter7 Wrote:  I ordered my Evoque and submitted my spec last Friday, and received an e-mail today from the dealership which reads, " we can't actually order the Pure yet, but yes, would anticipate delivery in November".

Is this the same sort of reply that other people have been given, when they have ordered the Pure 5 door? Confused

Cutter7,
my dealer tells me that my Pure order is going to be "called up by RR" this week, for the final spec. Will let you know what he has to say. My guess is, as the Pure isn't being build untill Oct, that's why it says "can't actually order".

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
13-06-2011 08:36pm
cutter7

(13-06-2011 08:36pm)doug Wrote:  
(13-06-2011 08:09pm)cutter7 Wrote:  I ordered my Evoque and submitted my spec last Friday, and received an e-mail today from the dealership which reads, " we can't actually order the Pure yet, but yes, would anticipate delivery in November".

Cutter7,
my dealer tells me that my Pure order is going to be "called up by RR" this week, for the final spec. Will let you know what he has to say. My guess is, as the Pure isn't being build untill Oct, that's why it says "can't actually order".
Thanks Doug..Very Happy
13-06-2011 08:38pm
Urban Splash

This is correct.... No orders actually placed with LR for Pure yet. Will be in next batch...

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
15-06-2011 06:18pm