Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Pure Models
WB
WB

RE: Evoque Pure Models

On the contrast roof it would be worth considering getting the standard body colour roof then having the roof wrapped - cheaper and gives you more options than from the factory.
08-11-2011 11:04am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JiiPee

Chiggy,
Our specs are almost the same! I would have picked the contrast roof also but mine was built in late october so it wasn't available. You've missed the coldweather pack though - would have been handy in those nippy mornings in PerthLaughing

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
09-11-2011 12:16am
chiggy

Haha!

Don't need the coldweather pack. Maybe they should have a hotweather pack for Australia. Little snowflakes crystallizing on the outside of the pano roof to cool the inside of the car...

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
11-11-2011 06:10am
yupstr8up

(09-11-2011 12:16am)JiiPee Wrote:  Chiggy,
Our specs are almost the same! I would have picked the contrast roof also but mine was built in late october so it wasn't available. You've missed the coldweather pack though - would have been handy in those nippy mornings in PerthLaughing

Love hearing from all you guy's, my car seems sooooo far away. I bought it from Southern RR and they had heaps of them in there, whilst we were looking at the RRE 2 were sold and 1 was taking delivery. Just love the look of the car......Very Happy

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
18-06-2012 07:47am