Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Number 4 Arrives
CSJ

Evoque Number 4 Arrives

Well, not all 4 have been mine, the first 2 were lent to me, number 3 was mine and then rejected, and number 4 arrived on Thursday.

No1 - Si4 Dynamic 4 door - 3 weeks in December

No 2 - Si4 Dynamic 4 door - 2 weeks in January

No 3 - my SD4 Dynamic Coupe finally arrives 10th January - various issues, rejected 14 February

No 4 - new replacement SD4 Coupe arrives 28th March

Took the new car for a long weekend away and after 700 miles and very pleased that have had no problems.

Was not tempted to change the spec as I loved the car I just wanted one without any faults and so far so good with the new one. Great service from the dealer, they got me a new car quickly, accepted my issues with the old car, and delivered it on exactly the date they said they would. I know that some members on here have had difficult experiences with dealers but I have to stay that Stratstones Mayfair have been brilliant.

Sometimes we have high expectations which are not always met and I was dissappointed with my first car, these things sometimes happen with any manufacturing process, and like many other cars the Evoque is not perfect, however I am so glad I stuck with it and did not wind myself up, the replacement car is great!

Not sure if there any other members who have now done 5000 miles in 4 different Evoques, at least I have had loads of test drive miles. Now looking forward to many hours of happy motoring in my new Dynamic number 4!

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
02-04-2012 05:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bill

RE: Evoque Number 4 Arrives

(02-04-2012 05:05pm)CSJ Wrote:  Well, not all 4 have been mine, the first 2 were lent to me, number 3 was mine and then rejected, and number 4 arrived on Thursday.

No1 - Si4 Dynamic 4 door - 3 weeks in December

No 2 - Si4 Dynamic 4 door - 2 weeks in January

No 3 - my SD4 Dynamic Coupe finally arrives 10th January - various issues, rejected 14 February

No 4 - new replacement SD4 Coupe arrives 28th March

Took the new car for a long weekend away and after 700 miles and very pleased that have had no problems.

Was not tempted to change the spec as I loved the car I just wanted one without any faults and so far so good with the new one. Great service from the dealer, they got me a new car quickly, accepted my issues with the old car, and delivered it on exactly the date they said they would. I know that some members on here have had difficult experiences with dealers but I have to stay that Stratstones Mayfair have been brilliant.

Sometimes we have high expectations which are not always met and I was dissappointed with my first car, these things sometimes happen with any manufacturing process, and like many other cars the Evoque is not perfect, however I am so glad I stuck with it and did not wind myself up, the replacement car is great!

Not sure if there any other members who have now done 5000 miles in 4 different Evoques, at least I have had loads of test drive miles. Now looking forward to many hours of happy motoring in my new Dynamic number 4!

What were the exact problems that caused you to reject your 'first' car?
04-04-2012 11:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply