Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Haggling
leaf911

RE: Evoque Haggling

Any Brisbanites here manage to get good deals on their Evoque? As far as i know, there is only one LR dealer in Brisbane. If that is the case, are they still open to good discounting on their Evoques? I hear that they dealers are more open to those vehicles already in the country, but we will probably have ours built. Have booked our viewing tomorrow, but it may be a year yet before we think about getting ours. What are everyone's preferred colour? My favs are the Firenze red and Baltic Blue.

So far, i have ever only seen 3 or 4 evoques on the road. But only ever seen the white and the red. I have to say the red looks so sexy!
31-08-2012 06:15am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

Evoque Haggling

Yeah, I love the red and Mauritius blue colours but only with the dynamic trim and with the black roof. That's my preference only.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
31-08-2012 06:47am
DefLeppard

(31-08-2012 06:47am)Neo Wrote:  Yeah, I love the red and Mauritius blue colours but only with the dynamic trim and with the black roof. That's my preference only.

Totally agree.
Red or Mauritius with Black contrast roof in dynamic. Perfect.

*off to buy another lotto ticket to help fund the upgrade!*

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
31-08-2012 08:03am
spif888

(31-08-2012 06:15am)leaf911 Wrote:  Any Brisbanites here manage to get good deals on their Evoque? As far as i know, there is only one LR dealer in Brisbane. If that is the case, are they still open to good discounting on their Evoques? I hear that they dealers are more open to those vehicles already in the country, but we will probably have ours built. Have booked our viewing tomorrow, but it may be a year yet before we think about getting ours. What are everyone's preferred colour? My favs are the Firenze red and Baltic Blue.

So far, i have ever only seen 3 or 4 evoques on the road. But only ever seen the white and the red. I have to say the red looks so sexy!

I went into Austral last year September and paid my deposit 2 months before the car was launched in Australia. Based purely on seeing it "in the flesh" at the Sydney Car Show 2010, I knew a test drive/viewing wasn't going to change my mind.

With regards to haggling - it is going to be tough. I managed to shave a few dollars off the deal through salesman mistakes and a little negotiating. My advice would be to make contact with Warren Mann (Dealer Principle/Sales Mananger ?) as soon into the process as possible. He is professional, knowledgeable and is very fair when settling on a final price.

I did go back 2 or 3 times after taking delivery as a result of a few niggles however I am happy to report that I haven't been back since April. I won't say much more except I'm sure the service department are happy.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
01-09-2012 06:09am
Hornet

Can anyone else confirm a good price on a Pure in recent months? I'll be taking the plunge in the next couple of days!Very Happy
01-09-2012 11:56pm
BaroqueAs

(30-08-2012 01:43pm)maffy Wrote:  $63k driveaway: demo (900 kms) 2012 fuji si4 coupe, tech pack, nav, park sensors, style 5 19s, rear a/c

As a comparison:

$61,500 driveaway: Demo (5900 km) 2012 Firenze Red Metallic SI4 Coupe, Tech Pack, Powered Rear Tailgate, Style 5 19s, rear A/C.
+ 2 years free servicing.

This car retail was $80,500 new driveaway as I have a copy of the full options list including LCT.

One thing I have learnt is that Luxury Car Tax seems to be still applicable on a dealer demo. It was still listed on the dealers sheet till we got below the threshold of $59,133 excluding Stamp Duty and dealer costs.

Anyone looking on Carsales at dealer demos should be asking at least $2-4k off the listed price immediately.

SI4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red - cause it goes fasterIdea
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 11:08am by BaroqueAs.)
10-02-2013 11:07am
Biker

Great bargain!

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
10-02-2013 09:22pm
varshnei

Hi guys, new to the forum but been following for a while.

I just got offered a deal on a new Pure MY13 TD4 in red with pano & black contrast roof, tech pack & rear camera for $66,500 driveaway. This good enough?

Edit: Also got the corporate package, so free service n roadside assist for 3 yrs
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2013 02:53pm by varshnei.)
22-02-2013 12:57pm
Filski

Evoque Haggling

Sounds pretty good
22-02-2013 02:04pm
BA74

Agree good deal!

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
22-02-2013 10:58pm