Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Haggling
Bomberboy

RE: Evoque Haggling

(24-11-2011 11:41am)memota Wrote:  On top of what $ discount? If I read you correctly you got one too yes?

In the original post Evoque U said one dealer was $8 k less than other 2. If dealer fees vary by $2 k ( some have said 3k to 5 k ), then it looks like he saved 6 k and got those goodies. But my question is really?? That's an amazing deal for an August preorder when dealers aren't obliged to give in one little iota.

Maybe he can clarify.
25-11-2011 10:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Filski

Evoque Haggling

Test drove a Pure SD4 this morning, backed up by a drive in an X3 right after. Will leave the comparison for later...

This is about deals and I found a $2400 saving on RRP. You need to be corporate customer, which got us $600 rebate and dealer deliver reduced to $1136. Not too shabby.
26-11-2011 06:18am
Evoque U

(25-11-2011 10:45pm)Bomberboy Wrote:  In the original post Evoque U said one dealer was $8 k less than other 2. If dealer fees vary by $2 k ( some have said 3k to 5 k ), then it looks like he saved 6 k and got those goodies. But my question is really?? That's an amazing deal for an August preorder when dealers aren't obliged to give in one little iota.

Maybe he can clarify.

Hi all,

yeah as stated the first dealer was straight up with his best price where as the other 2 were probably pushing for the higher price with room for negotiation but we couldn't be bothered with them as we felt more comfortable with the first. After returning to the first guy negotiation was minimal but he could throw in a few dealer extras. Dealer delivery was $3000 from each and this could not be reduced, the best part is I have just found out from the comments above the dealer delivery will be reduced for corporate, bonus for us again. Our journey thus far has been fantastic and we are so happy we went to Narrellan.

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
26-11-2011 11:34am
Neo

HI Guys,

I got a $9k discount on the SD4 Dynamic I am ordering. This is with the corporate discount (around $5k worth). I then haggled a bit more and actually two dealers were bidding for me to buy from them so eventually I got it down to $81k (which includes 3yrs scheduled servicing which is another savings around $1500 on the purchase price). I think it is a great deal!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
06-04-2012 08:10am
Hers

We managed to get a MASSIVE $1,000 off RRP when we ordered in August last year.
Nothing you can do when this is the only car the wife wanted

HERS: 2012 RR Evoque 5dr | Dynamic | TD4 Auto | Fuji White | Tech Pack | Surround Cameras | Keyless | 20" Style 6 | Dark Tint
Our Picture Thread
07-04-2012 04:34am
Bomberboy

Your wife has excellent taste.

(07-04-2012 04:34am)Hers Wrote:  We managed to get a MASSIVE $1,000 off RRP when we ordered in August last year.
Nothing you can do when this is the only car the wife wanted

Dynamic Si4, Fuji, Contrast panoramic roof, 20"Sparkle mags, Lotsa inside goodies
Build, sometime Feb
Delivered April 2012
07-04-2012 04:47am
barks

(03-11-2011 04:28am)gead Wrote:  similar experience here, managed to save about 6k based on the reduced dealer delivery...two quotes, 6k apart, and the first dealer (lance dixon) was prepared to match the other (MLR), so happy days. If it wasn't for the fact that the LD had a November build slot, i would have gone with the MLR....they seem to offer much better service...trying to get updates or return emails from LD is pretty hard....

I hear ya! I got $2k off plus tint, boot liner and mudflaps thrown in, I was really happy with LD too..until I signed the contract and then I seemed to not exist to my salesman..trying to get a simple email replied to or even a phone call returned is exasperating.. we'll see how delivery goes in a months time..better be bloody good..I've been impressed by BMW and Merc in the past...we'll see if RR really is a premium brand or not.

2012 SD4 Pure Orkney Grey, Almond Espresso Interior, Tech Pack, Clear View Pack, Style 6 Wheels, Heated Seats, Rear Cam, pano Roof.
09-04-2012 11:26pm
jojosr

Here in Middle Europe are prices the same. But I get 10% off pricelist price. 5% is usuall, 8% after hard talks, 10% if you are a very good client of dealer. So I get 10%!!!

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
10-04-2012 08:46am
stiggz

I got about 3.5K off through an offer and some further nagging after that. I used options to work it down. 'oh, what if i add X will you be able to get me a deal on that'

If you're going little to no options you should still submit an offer, the worst that happens is they say no and you try again.

Last new car I got about 20% off RRP by using a car broker and then doing my own negotiating on top but that was an audi A3. Not quite the same demand
10-04-2012 09:17am
ravinath

I got a 3.5k discount by just sitting in the Sales Managers office and persisting. I also managed to get free Privacy Glass option and the Corporate Package (3 years free servicing). I ordered mine in early december and got a call to say it will be here in 2 weeks. I asked the sales guy to run through the specs and they seem to have made a mistake with the trim finish.....so I will be asking for some more freebies or more of a discount. We'll see what happens.

5 Door Dynamic SD4 Auto
Fuji White with Contrast Santorini Panoramic Roof
Auto Tailgate, Rear Air Con, Privacy Glass, Dynamic Plus Pack
11-04-2012 07:58am