Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoqess one elated gal!
cjfp

RE: Evoqess one elated gal!

I think I may have found a way to get an Evoque before my current January delivery ! .... Evoqess, will you marry me?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
05-11-2011 04:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

No......won't work! I think it would an exclusion in any prenuptial agreement!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
05-11-2011 05:29pm
Evoqess

Nice plan cjfp! But you will end up with a Fuji white auto that would choke on diesel and someone (aka moi!) racing you to the driver's seat every time! And I run fast Wink

I absolutely can't wait for your cars to arrive! You will be very,very happy!
(05-11-2011 08:47am)mark_n Wrote:  Yes, good news your car has arrived and I'm pleased you are enjoying it.

If being nice to your salesperson is a recipe for getting your car early, I don't stand a chance! I've made it clear on more than one occasion that I am not a happy camper.

Any excitement on collection day which he and I will feel will relate to the imminent severence of our mutual relationship and will be nothing to do with the car.

Thanks Mark! I think your handover will be a record in brevity and will go something like this:

"Hi. There it is. Sign here"
"OK. Give me the keys"
Then a very happy Mark driving off into the sunset!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 07:49pm by Evoqess.)
05-11-2011 07:42pm
Evoqess

RE: Evoqess (still) one elated gal!

Thought some pictures were in order! I never get tired of looking/photographing/driving/washing this awesome vehicle. Performed most admirably during a mini snow storm up one of our local mountains today. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
08-01-2012 05:47am
flurberman

Evoqess one elated gal!

Lovely pics and check you out with that flashy number plate, great advertising. Smile

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 09:46am by flurberman.)
08-01-2012 09:41am
LDT

Great pics as always Diana. I love those winter wheels, and reading your always positive/interesting/amusing posts.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
08-01-2012 01:31pm
benzina

Evoqess...the Evoque is the perfect snow companion. It must be great walking up to it,knowing it will warm you,and take you virtually anywhere you want to go in stylish luxury.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 02:29pm by benzina.)
08-01-2012 02:24pm