Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EU Prices
Gorjan

EU Prices

Hi All,

We still don't have Evoque options and packs prices and details for Macedonia, so I was trying to check the prices in Germany as a reference but couldn't find anything. So does anyone have info on Prestige model price and what does it consist of for EU Cars? Or maybe a detailed price list will be nice Smile

Thanx,
Gorjan

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
Tech Pack, Pano roof, Auto....
14-05-2011 07:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rootsboy

RE: EU Prices

(14-05-2011 07:15pm)Gorjan Wrote:  Hi All,

We still don't have Evoque options and packs prices and details for Macedonia, so I was trying to check the prices in Germany as a reference but couldn't find anything. So does anyone have info on Prestige model price and what does it consist of for EU Cars? Or maybe a detailed price list will be nice Smile

Thanx,
Gorjan

ok i have some prices from a dealer in spain, this is including both their taxes:
Manual 150HP 5 door
Pure 36.390 euros
Dynamic 44.525 euros
Prestige 45.690 euros

Manual 190HP 5 door
Pure 39.290 euros
Dynamic 47.690 euros
Prestige 48.590 euros

Auto 150HP 5 door
Pure 40.290 euros
Dynamic 49.090 euros

Auto 190HP 5 door
Pure 43.290 euros
Dynamic 52.100.869 euros
Prestige 53.880 euros

Coupe is about 1000 euros less and the 2WD will be about 2000 euros less

i seem to know more then the dealer there about what is going on, i have been told i may get a delivery in late november, but i still cant put my order in there system until the end of the month when it will go on line.
they will be receiving 3 demo cars in sept.

oh and the spec in spain is really low on a standard car in comparison the the U.K. version

with the pure you dont get the option of 20 inch wheels and quality stereo etc

the prestige does not come with heated seats or parking aid etc

the dynamic, well does not come with magna ride (dynamic setting)

all extra!

there is a tech pac you can get and that pulls it up the the base level of a uk car by the looks of things, but then you could be adding 3 or 4 thousand euros to the total cost

so yes its not cheep for a nice specification car

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
14-05-2011 09:41pm
Gorjan

This spec. Level will likely be fir most of the EU.

So what do you get for 9k EUR for the Prestige model over the Pure? Just nicer leader, some chrome and the ambience lighting thing?!?

This is bad.

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
14-05-2011 09:53pm
Rootsboy

(14-05-2011 09:53pm)Gorjan Wrote:  This spec. Level will likely be fir most of the EU.

So what do you get for 9k EUR for the Prestige model over the Pure? Just nicer leader, some chrome and the ambience lighting thing?!?

This is bad.

i have been given some of the costs of the extras all hand written out and from that i have been trying to work out what you get, and it really is not to much. i have not got time to add it all now, but for example a 3 grand option pack on a pure adds:
leather seats
18 inch wheels
380 watt stereo
8inch screen
rear center arm rest
ambient interior lighting
usb connection
bumper trim

cold climate pack for all versions is about 880 euros
heated windshield
thermal wipers
heated seats
heated steering wheel

dynamic and prestige tech pack 2 for 4000 euros
premium navigation
pollution sensor
stirrups light
power for opening and closing trunk
reverse rear camera
parking front distance sensor
luggage rails
front headlight (not sure what was ment by this, must of missed something of the sheet, i hope the headlights are not extrasSmile)

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
14-05-2011 10:06pm
Gorjan

The headlights thing are probably xenon lights.

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
15-05-2011 09:27am
Rootsboy

(15-05-2011 09:27am)Gorjan Wrote:  The headlights thing are probably xenon lights.

the prestige and the dynamic do come with xenon headlights so maybe it means adaptive as i know that is a extra with them.

15-05-2011 09:50am
Gorjan

And do you know what kind of materials are used in the entry level Pure model? Is it fabric?

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
15-05-2011 10:08am
Rootsboy

(15-05-2011 10:08am)Gorjan Wrote:  And do you know what kind of materials are used in the entry level Pure model? Is it fabric?

yes the seats are fabric, the touch screen is smaller then the 8 inch (5 inch i think) and there is a lower quality stereo. normal lights (not xenon) 17 inch wheels.

as i said the dealers did not really know much them selves the bit of paper they gave me with the original spec gave me a rough idea, i dont have that paper with me right now, so this is from memory.
but i do have the extras with prices, so i can pretty much work out what is going to be standard from them.

im sure it will all come clear when the prices go on line, i was only told that the dealers systems should go on-line and they can make factory orders by then end of this month, am not sure if that also means the websites will be updated with prices and options though.

other obvious differences from the U.K. to what i think will be European spec. is that sat nav will be extra on privilege and dynamic at 2300 euros
825w premium audio will be 1611 euros extra. dab radio 354 euros extra

am not sure why the specification seem to be different in europe compared to the U.K. or if there are changes specific for each country.
i do feel a bitt gutted that i will have to be paying so much more for extras on top of the more expensive base cost of the car here in Spain just for what is standard in another country.

15-05-2011 10:39am
Blackseries

(15-05-2011 10:39am)Rootsboy Wrote:  am not sure why the specification seem to be different in europe compared to the U.K. or if there are changes specific for each country.
i do feel a bitt gutted that i will have to be paying so much more for extras on top of the more expensive base cost of the car here in Spain just for what is standard in another country.

I think it has to do with volumes. My local dealer - that isn't really that big has over 50 orders - and expects to get 40 cars before the end of the year - and there are a lot of LR dealers in the UK so multiple that up and you have a serious volume. I don't know, but even in good economic times I can't imagine Spain would come close to those volumes. Also maybe in some markets they want to maintain the Evoque as exclusive product - it looks like in the UK market it will become as mainstream as the Audi TT. If I lived in LHD Europe I would find the cheapest pre tax country to buy the car there and import it – Denmark or the Netherlands perhaps – as I mentioned elsewhere, in Italy people are getting discounts of between 5 - 9%.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
15-05-2011 02:19pm