Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic bumper exhaust
mnd

Dynamic bumper exhaust

Hi all,
Due to a recent little rear bingle, I've had the chance to order a dynamic rear bumper for my si4 pure. Apparently the entire rear exhaust up to about 1/2 way is required to be changed with the new bumper. Is this true? Does it matter which engine you have and therefore the type of exhaust ordered as part of the upgrade. My repair shop says the exhaust they got it is fairly different to the original but I want to ensure its not from a different engine model. Anybody know the difference or had a similar experience?
Thanks
Mark
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 10:14am by mnd.)
28-04-2012 10:12am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grilchia

RE: Dynamic bumper exhaust

(28-04-2012 10:12am)mnd Wrote:  Hi all,
Due to a recent little rear bingle, I've had the chance to order a dynamic rear bumper for my si4 pure. Apparently the entire rear exhaust up to about 1/2 way is required to be changed with the new bumper. Is this true? Does it matter which engine you have and therefore the type of exhaust ordered as part of the upgrade. My repair shop says the exhaust they got it is fairly different to the original but I want to ensure its not from a different engine model. Anybody know the difference or had a similar experience?
Thanks
Mark

i have same question about this!
did you find out ?

thank you
15-06-2012 04:16am
chiggy

speak to Dan from Duckworth parts - he might be able to help you with what you need. Highly recommended. Mention you're a babyrr forum member.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
15-06-2012 04:19am
paulw

If you have the pure the dynamic exhaust will not fit it's too long I swapped the back boxes over using 2 halfs from both exhausts but you may be able to just shorten the tail pipes on the pure exhaust too get it to fit.
15-06-2012 12:20pm
WB
WB

I would have thought cutting back the tail pipes would be the simple way to do this?
15-06-2012 01:27pm