Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic black front grill on Prestige
LIONHEAD

Dynamic black front grill on Prestige

If anyone is interested in what the dynamic black grill looks like on the Presitge front end.....

I came across this video: http://youtu.be/xQMNqCBLD_g

I ordered the dynamic black grill and can't wait for the grill and the car to come in. Very Happy
07-11-2011 03:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paulus599

RE: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige

A car without the grill would do me Confused

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
07-11-2011 07:23pm
bell-auto-services

LIONHEAD, can i ask how you got the cars sooooo shiny and in your signature ? Or do you have some camera trickery going on.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 11:07pm by bell-auto-services.)
07-11-2011 11:06pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LIONHEAD

It's called Pinnacle Soveran topped off with Wolfgang Fuzion topped off by Dodo Juice Supernatural. Laughing

I use a "Sharpening" function in my paint program but most of it is from the detailing above. I usually wash and wax once a week during the summer.
08-11-2011 04:30pm
JiiPee

Wow, I thought all the car wax was the same but I just learned that this Wolfgang stuff comes in a wooden box : "Wolfgang’s signature heirloom box is handmade for each jar of Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax. The box is built of Baltic Birch with an angled lid to display the wax".Rolling Eyes

But it's one great shine you manage to produce with that cocktail!

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
09-11-2011 12:37am
LIONHEAD

(09-11-2011 12:37am)JiiPee Wrote:  Wow, I thought all the car wax was the same but I just learned that this Wolfgang stuff comes in a wooden box : "Wolfgang’s signature heirloom box is handmade for each jar of Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax. The box is built of Baltic Birch with an angled lid to display the wax".Rolling Eyes

But it's one great shine you manage to produce with that cocktail!

Actually awhile back a vendor was selling it without the wood box for much less and so I jumped on it. I don't need no stinking box! Laughing I do like the Dodo Juice Supernatural and Supernatural Hybrid alittle better on black cars. Cool Pinnacle Soveran is also great on black cars but it has been out for awhile. It's a oldie but goodie.Thumbs Up I just picked up a 2012 black MB GL450 on Monday and going to use the Pinnacle Soveran for it's first wax this weekend....if the weather co-operates.Mad
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 04:33am by LIONHEAD.)
10-11-2011 04:33am