Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Suspension Problems and polishing a 7urd
Tony

Dynamic Suspension Problems and polishing a 7urd

Well 1st service time, taken to dealer this morning for standard 1st service plus attention to dropped tailgate plus the obligatory rattles and a dashboard warning light saying 'Dynamic System Fault, Terrain Response Programs Not Available', thought originally to be a sensor problem. Turns out it needs complete front strut assembly - AND - the factory have no idea when they can supply one.

So I have to collect it tomorrow drive it home 125 miles with a known and recorded suspension problem and at some time in the future take it back again 250 mile round trip to get the unit replaced. Was thinking of trading in for a RRS2 but now thinking again! Doubt the dealer or LR will take this latest problem, 250 miles worth of fuel a days time etc. etc. in to consideration when trying to sell me another product.

To make it worse I had spent all Tuesday cleaning and polishing the Evoque ready to do a px deal - talk about polishing a 7urd!

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 08:06am by Tony.)
01-07-2015 06:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply