Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Dynamic Subtle Mods
5225chrisb

Dynamic Subtle Mods

I'm a newbie to BabyRR. I've had my Dynamic for 6 moths now and loving every minute.

Though I'd post a couple of pics of the mods I've done, just simple mods, which look like they're factory fit;

Black lettering front & back
Aluminium tweeter rings & footrest
Light front tints (to blend into privacy glass)
Hawke badges front & rear
Richmond Black Aluminium Tax Disc Holder
LED interior bulb upgrade plus reverse LED bulbs (pictured)
Mudflaps (give the car a more squared off look.)

Full spec not including above
Dynamic Auto SD4 - Fuji White
Piano Black inlays
Illuminated sill plates
Privacy Glass
Tech Pack
Pano Roof
Premium Mats
Aluminium Pedals
Spare Wheel Kit

Cool
[Image: EVO1.jpg]
[Image: EVO2.jpg]
[Image: EVO3.jpg]
[Image: EVO4.jpg]
[Image: EVO5.jpg]
20-05-2012 09:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: Dynamic Subtle Mods

Looks awesome I'm sure you're well proud of it Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
20-05-2012 09:34pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pommyboi

looks lovely. What are the Hawke badges about?

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
20-05-2012 09:41pm
evoquemayne

Are the reverse LED's good when reversing?

Definitely going for the Interior LEDs when it comes. Surprised they didn't do it anyway, suits the character of the Evoque much more. Was it difficult to do?
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 09:43pm by evoquemayne.)
20-05-2012 09:42pm
Pommyboi

(20-05-2012 09:42pm)evoquemayne Wrote:  Are the reverse LED's good when reversing?

Definitely going for the Interior LEDs when it comes. Surprised they didn't do it anyway, suits the character of the Evoque much more. Was it difficult to do?

You might want to read this thread, if I picked the right one there is a lot of detail in it: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-LED-Dome-...=LED+Light

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
20-05-2012 09:45pm
5225chrisb

(20-05-2012 09:41pm)Pommyboi Wrote:  looks lovely. What are the Hawke badges about?

Cheers

Hawke are a styling company they do a range of 22" wheels for the Evoque (decided the 20" work just fine for me). Main reason for the badges was a substitute for the Land Rover Badges, thought I'd add one to the front grille to balance it up (I was inspired by the LRX concept) Not to everyone's taste but they work well in reality
20-05-2012 09:49pm
The Valeter

The aluminium pedals & tech pack are standard kit on the Dynamic Question

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
20-05-2012 09:51pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
5225chrisb

(20-05-2012 09:45pm)Pommyboi Wrote:  You might want to read this thread, if I picked the right one there is a lot of detail in it: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-LED-Dome-...=LED+Light

Of all the mods I've done the rear LED's are the easiest and cheapest mods. You need to take out rear lights to fit them, there's is an online tutorial you'll find on youtube. Total time fitted to both sides 10mins and that's taking my time.

As for the light, they're pretty good, they give a more focused intense light so work better than the originals. Don't know why LR didn't do these as standard. The interior dome lights are altogether a different prospect, well worth doing but take your time and you'll get a good result.
20-05-2012 09:54pm
evoquemayne

(20-05-2012 09:45pm)Pommyboi Wrote:  You might want to read this thread, if I picked the right one there is a lot of detail in it: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-LED-Dome-...=LED+Light

Hoping in a couple months time when mine arrives, I'll be able to find someone to do the all the bulbs for me. Doesn't look like something I even remotely trust myself doing.
20-05-2012 09:57pm
LDT

(20-05-2012 09:57pm)evoquemayne Wrote:  Hoping in a couple months time when mine arrives, I'll be able to find someone to do the all the bulbs for me. Doesn't look like something I even remotely trust myself doing.

I'm hoping to find someone to do this also. I don't know where to start to find someone though! I may try the local garage.

5225chrisb - Your mods look great.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 10:48pm by LDT.)
20-05-2012 10:47pm