Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Dynamic SD4 - Orkney Grey - New Pics Jan 13
Barton Evoque

RE: Dynamic SD4 - Orkney Grey

Had my handover at Peterborough as well mine was 2 hours. Can't fault this dealership Ben was a great salesman all the way though from start to finish.great looking car by the way hope you enjoy.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 10:28pm by Barton Evoque.)
24-11-2012 10:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeemerBoy

(11-11-2012 05:15pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Then I guess you won't be Beemer Boy anymore Thumbs Up

I guess not! - but honestly I'll always have a soft spot for BMW as an everyday drivers car I don't think they can be matched - except for Porsche but they are not really as practical. But I think their price/quality balance is starting to dwindle, some of the parts on the new one series do look and feel cheap. All the talk around front wheel drive and three pot engines is damaging their identity a bit I feel, should be drivers cars not everyone's cars...

(24-11-2012 10:07pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Looks good, congrats!!

Hope they took that crappy Numberplate off though!!LaughingLaughing
Thanks!

I need to get a photo as I'm currently running two cars with the same plate Laughing my name is Myles but I don't think I'd get away with dotting the 9

(24-11-2012 10:17pm)IKM Wrote:  Stunning car, congrats!

Apart from the Valeter, I don't know how anyone can keep their cars clean in this weather. Within 24hrs it looks as if you haven't washed it for weeks.

By the way, how on earth can a handover last for 3hrs; what did he cover?

'She' was very conscientious and we went through literally every button on the car with a detailed description of what it does which was very useful. We spent a few minutes round the back with a new range rover as well, which looked very nice. The panels seem very flush in comparison to the outgoing model, barley any gaps or overhangs, a sign of quality production!

They actually put a complimentary safeguard treatment on (I think by accident) but I'm still going to have my detailed over to give it a proper going over as safeguard is effectively just a hard wax like collinite. So I'm having a Glare treatment - recommended by honest John and fifth gear. The spiel is that is bond to the paint to create a glass like molecular structure that last for five years protecting the paint. The I'll probably keep up with hard a soft waxes each season respectively, and a lot of jet washing.... A lot.

(24-11-2012 10:27pm)Barton Evoque Wrote:  Had my handover at Peterborough as well mine was 2 hours. Can't fault this dealership Ben was a great salesman all the way though from start to finish.great looking car by the way hope you enjoy.

Laura was my rep, she was very good as I had a lot of questions that I don't think the average dealership would have spent the time finding the answer to...

I'm loving the car so far - cant wait for the 3+ hour trip back to London this morning Very Happy

SD4 - Orkney Grey - Dynamic Coupe Lux: ebony leather, style 8, black panoramic roof, satin brushed and gloss black interior, aeroflip, adaptive xenons
25-11-2012 08:49am
Booty

Your car looks great!
25-11-2012 07:51pm
MartinP

Looks great Beemer, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
25-11-2012 08:50pm
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
26-11-2012 02:20pm
WB
WB

Congrats - looks great!
26-11-2012 02:40pm
BeemerBoy

Some pics from the snowy weekend.

[Image: IMG_1575_zps70e5adbc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1574_zps18e1d064.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1573_zps64bd7d98.jpg]

SD4 - Orkney Grey - Dynamic Coupe Lux: ebony leather, style 8, black panoramic roof, satin brushed and gloss black interior, aeroflip, adaptive xenons
20-01-2013 10:15pm
doug

Wow what great pictures (helped by being in OG). a rear eye for a picture.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
20-01-2013 10:24pm
Ringo

RE: Dynamic SD4 - Orkney Grey - New Pics Jan 13

Awsome pictures Beemerboy
That OG just stands out so well

TD4 Pure Coupe, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof, auto head lights
Ordered : Early Aug, Build :Nov 21 :Boat arrived 9th Jan,Very Happy Dealer called, picking up Friday Jan 25th
21-01-2013 03:23am
Bowl

RE: Dynamic SD4 - Orkney Grey - New Pics Jan 13

Stunning!!

Evoque SD4 Coupé Dynamic, Fuji White, Santoriny Pano roof, Lux pack, RSE, style 8 wheels, along with everything else.
21-01-2013 05:52am