Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic SD4 Ordered
ceebee

Re: Dynamic SD4 Ordered

Just been told first week in September for mine!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
29-06-2014 10:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
X4

RE: Dynamic SD4 Ordered

(29-06-2014 10:28pm)ceebee Wrote:  Just been told first week in September for mine!

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
30-06-2014 12:36pm
Redrob

(29-06-2014 10:28pm)ceebee Wrote:  Just been told first week in September for mine!

Doesn't help that they shut down for their 2 week summer break, in the middle of August I believe.

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
30-06-2014 05:15pm
whRed5

Placed an order on Saturday 21st June for -

SD4 Dynamic 5dr Auto in Santorini Black
Ebony Morzine Leather and Headlining
Interior Gloss Black Strata
Santorini Black Roof with Panoramic Glass
Privacy Glass
Power Tailgate
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Dynamic Plus pack
Agility – Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather interior with Ebony contrast stitching
10/10 way pimento sports seats
20" 5 split spoke sparkle silver finish wheels.

Initially been told delivery probably 3rd November Sad waiting on firmer date
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2014 09:29pm by whRed5.)
30-06-2014 07:24pm
X4

Emailed the dealer today asking for the VIN number which should be available as the car was scheduled to be built last Thursday 14th August.

Guess what - no VIN number which I assume means the car hasn't been built yet Evil

MY15 Dynamic, Fuji White, Black Design Pack, Pano Roof, Power Tailgate, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headlining, Strata Black Trim, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Headlights, F & R Mudflaps, Silver Selector, Pedal Footrest
18-08-2014 05:02pm
X4

Dealer called today with the VIN number but no delivery date yet - IMPATIENT ! Whistle

MY15 Dynamic, Fuji White, Black Design Pack, Pano Roof, Power Tailgate, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headlining, Strata Black Trim, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Headlights, F & R Mudflaps, Silver Selector, Pedal Footrest
19-08-2014 02:37pm
X4

Almost time to collect the new "BABY":D. Could have had it today but decided to wait the extra few days for the '64' plate. Managed to get the spec from Topix and all appears to be in order Thumbs Up I had a call from the manager at the dealership yesterday just checking the "dealer fit" options which included the rear bumper protector. I'm glad he did call as it turns out this requires the fitment of rails in the boot of the car to allow the protector to slide out. The rails are something I don't want and was disappointed the salesman didn't explain at the point of ordering but in his defence he is new and inexperienced so I can forgive him if that's all that's wrong. Anyway no big deal they cancelled the fitting and have refunded the cost Thumbs Up It's now going to be along wait until Monday !

29-08-2014 03:27pm
whRed5

(30-06-2014 07:24pm)whRed5 Wrote:  Placed an order on Saturday 21st June for -

SD4 Dynamic 5dr Auto in Santorini Black
Ebony Morzine Leather and Headlining
Interior Gloss Black Strata
Santorini Black Roof with Panoramic Glass
Privacy Glass
Power Tailgate
Adaptive Xenon Headlights
Dynamic Plus pack
Agility – Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather interior with Ebony contrast stitching
10/10 way pimento sports seats
20" 5 split spoke sparkle silver finish wheels.

Initially been told estimated delivery probably in 3rd November Sad waiting on firmer date
2 weeks ago was told my order had moved from the pool to build queue and would be a November build.

Today found out nothing has changed apart from the car is "still a November build at the moment"
hardly fills you with confidence does it!?!?!?

This really isn't good enough service, definitely not what I expect when forking out this sort of money. Lets not forget these are top dollar prices being asked by JLR and a big part of the whole package is the customer experience. I don't mind paying the money as long as I get value and my order is starting to feel unimportant to JLR.

I love the Evoque to bits but I am a hairs breadth away from canceling the order and looking for something else. Sad
29-08-2014 09:28pm
Tony

(29-08-2014 09:28pm)whRed5 Wrote:  2 weeks ago was told my order had moved from the pool to build queue and would be a November build.

Today found out nothing has changed apart from the car is "still a November build at the moment"
hardly fills you with confidence does it!?!?!?

This really isn't good enough service, definitely not what I expect when forking out this sort of money. Lets not forget these are top dollar prices being asked by JLR and a big part of the whole package is the customer experience. I don't mind paying the money as long as I get value and my order is starting to feel unimportant to JLR.

I love the Evoque to bits but I am a hairs breadth away from canceling the order and looking for something else. Sad

"my order is starting to feel unimportant to JLR. "

Get used to it, just wait until it goes wrong and then you will get the full 'Land Rover Experience'

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
29-08-2014 10:18pm