Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Evoque deals?
Mr375

Dynamic Evoque deals?

Any one know of any good deals going for the dynamic range I see land rover are doing a 9k deposit with 4 years at 399 then 15k at the end? But looking to see if there's anything better? As they seem to be holding reasonable money and discounts are hard to find
09-11-2013 07:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrNoo

RE: Dynamic Evoque deals?

Carfile (http://www.carfile.net) are offering between £1500 and £2000 off Dynamics depending upon the spec.

Arrived - SD4 Prestige, 5 door, manual in Orkney Grey with Element interior. Style 4 wheels, spare wheel & auto-dimming rear view mirror.
Joining MX-5 2.0i convertible.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 02:04pm by MrNoo.)
09-11-2013 09:05pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

There are two forum sponsors who might be able to find you something - I have experience of using Kam who got me an excellent deal on my TDv8RRS

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-11-2013 09:38pm
rchrdleigh

Told the other day that the current waiting time for a build to order Evoque is around 18 weeks. LR are able to sell every car they can produce either in UK or overseas and as such the Dealers are pretty tight on discounts but they are out there if you're persistent. Brokers might offer better discounts but you need to ensure they can deliver the vehicle you want when you want it.
10-11-2013 09:38pm
Evo-king

(10-11-2013 09:38pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Told the other day that the current waiting time for a build to order Evoque is around 18 weeks. LR are able to sell every car they can produce either in UK or overseas and as such the Dealers are pretty tight on discounts but they are out there if you're persistent.

Apart form the Special Edition Sicilian Yellow models from what I am hearing.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
15-11-2013 10:33pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Evo, I have seen several on the roads, mainly the black ones with the yellow roof rather than the yellow with black roof. It's maybe a wee bit too extrovert even for Evoque owners! I wonder who it was in LR that thought such a flambouyant colour scheme would appeal and if he/ she has now been sacked. Some nice brighter colours would be welcome in the range, but not colour schemes vivid enough to scare children and old ladies...........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
16-11-2013 12:20am
Jeroma

I was told 12 weeks from order to delivery and it seems they can hold their promise.

By the way, since a month or so, our local deale is using a Sicilian Yellow Coupe as demo car, in fact you can't miss itLaughing

Evoque MY2014 ED4 Pure Tech in Aintree Green - Almond/Expresso, priv. glass, rear camera etc...
other cars in house: Renault Megane CC
1960 Triumph TR3A in BRG - on Webers
1970 Triumph TR6PI in jasmine on EFI
16-11-2013 12:36pm