Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Black Exhaust Finishers
dynamicgirl

RE: Dynamic Black Exhaust Finishers

(07-08-2013 05:22pm)Chrisr1806 Wrote:  Looks really nice. Cool

It would be great to see some pictures of your FL2 on Freel2 aswell. Wink

Hey Chris, thanks Buddy! I must get some pics taken of her next time she's had a good wax Thumbs Up. Being the workhorse and not the show pony, she isn't always ready for her 'close-ups' Laughing xx.

(07-08-2013 08:23pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Very Nice!

This is mine - as said before a 10 min job to switch.

[Image: 9461245038_6f20e9ac3c_b_d.jpg]

Looking mighty fine there, Berlin! They make a really cool change, don't they? I love them. Cool xx
07-08-2013 08:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
berlin2011

Seems we thinking along similar lines - black exhaust finisher, black lettering... When you doing the silver bits? I've spare set of style 7's (car currently has 7's on as well) that I'm toying with doing in gloss black - I already have a set of the gloss black wheel nuts to go with.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
07-08-2013 08:43pm
SebM

Great !! I'm interested to do it also...

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
08-08-2013 06:48am
dynamicgirl

(07-08-2013 08:43pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Seems we thinking along similar lines - black exhaust finisher, black lettering... When you doing the silver bits? I've spare set of style 7's (car currently has 7's on as well) that I'm toying with doing in gloss black - I already have a set of the gloss black wheel nuts to go with.

Your Style 7 alloys will look great in gloss black! I don't normally like black wheels very much and I really don't rate the Black Design Pack wheels at all, but what you are planning will definitely look amazing Cool. Yes, it seems like we are doing things quite similarly! I will be having the Indus Silver parts done gloss black in the next few weeks. I have a couple of front end mods to be fitted , so will have it all done at the same time. Smile Paula xx

(08-08-2013 06:48am)SebM Wrote:  Great !! I'm interested to do it also...

Thanks Seb! Go for it. Very Happy Paula xx
08-08-2013 09:40am
Shenley

Paula (dynamicgirl), may I enquire as to which boot/bumper protector you have fitted.
Is it the Travall one?
Need to fit one to my rear bumper before it gets marked/scratched. Has to be black as our car is a Fuji too.

Thanks Nigel.
09-08-2013 12:22pm
dynamicgirl

Hi Nigel, I chose it for the exact same reason as yourself, feeling it had to be black against the Fuji white paint work. It came from a company called GB Driver (GBDriver.co.uk). The part code is RBP565 (price code D) if you want to check out their website (don't want to post a direct link in case it's breaching forum rules) and it cost £55.99 (including delivery). It's a totally perfect fit, but it is black plastic instead of rubber. My 2 dogs have been jumping out on to it for the past 3 months and it hasn't got a single scratch on it so far. Hope this helps Smile Paula xx
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 12:56pm by dynamicgirl.)
09-08-2013 12:54pm
Shenley

Thank you. Ordered.
I'm surprised Land Rover don't do one.... yet.
09-08-2013 04:29pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(06-08-2013 05:56pm)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Hi folks, I bought a set of Black Exhaust Finishers for my Dynamic from Dan @ Duckworths last week and fitted them this afternoon. I was going to wait until I had the Indus Silver bits on the rear and front bumpers painted before fitting them, but as usual I couldn't wait (patience not being one of my best virtues!). They are very simple to fit, 4 x T30 screws each side. Smile Paula xx

Paula,

Very inspiring; just having mine sprayed today at my favourite paint shop; pictures to follow....

BFGWink

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
04-11-2013 09:04am
dynamicgirl

Hi BFG, black exhaust finishers are going to look amazing on your already gorgeous Dynamic! Looking forward to seeing the pics. CoolVery Happy Paula xx
05-11-2013 12:30pm
BFGEvoqueMan

Just been to the paint shop and no going back now; they are all covered in grey primer.....

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
05-11-2013 02:23pm