Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Process of making a PureDynamic.
superfox

The Process of making a PureDynamic.

Sorry if this has been covered Embarrassed treat me like a noob to this amazing forum

Okay as the name suggests I'm in the process of adding features to my pure to give it a Dynamic look. I've found so fare the front bar and side skirts are a easy swap over. The problem lies with the rear bar on the Dynamic having a complete different exhaust to match. So you have to swap over the exhaust and rear bar. Is this a fact ? If so can we cheat by modifying the exhaust to fit or do we have to buy a complete exhaust ? I'm a mechanic by trade and love a good challenge, I just couldn't imagine a complete new exhaust necessary.

Next has any one got a clue how to remove the plastic wheel arches and side skirting? I've found links on the rear bar removal but nothing else as yet.

Thanks in advance !!! Very Happy

FOX Rolling Eyes

Drive: 4 WHL R/H FULL TIME DRIVE CAB style: 3 DOOR Series: 2.0 GTDIS PETROL 3DR SERIES Transmission: 6 SPD AUTO TRANS AWF21AWD Engine: 2.0L 16V TIVCT T/C 240PS GAS Colour:SUMATRA BLACK Trim:SATIN BRUSHED METAL
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 11:18am by superfox.)
11-09-2012 10:59am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: The Process of making a PureDynamic.

The wheel arches I just pulled off.......... All clips going round it

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
11-09-2012 06:06pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaveR

RE: The Process of making a PureDynamic.

Look at the PDF I did on the tow bar guide thread. Some pics in that of bumper removal .
11-09-2012 07:07pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply