Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Door card quality issues
Devonian

Door card quality issues

Has anyone else had any problems with poor quality materials used in the door card? The leather (I think it is anyway) used in the door above the handle has several tiny holes in it. It almost looks like someone who wears chunky rings has been catching them on the door. I don't wear any rings so I have no idea why it's falling apart. The dealer has taken photos and sent to ahead Office so I'm waiting to hear back. The passenger side is starting to suffer the same fate too.

Has anyone else on here had any similar issues? I have the Dynamic plus pack so not sure if the door cards are any different to the normal Dynamic ones. I'm ultra careful with my car as I can't afford to replace it for a long long time so these kind of quality issues worry me a bit. Hopefully Land Rover Head Office will be able to sort it.

2012-2014: Dynamic SD4 Auto Lux Coupe. Santorini Black, Style 7 20" Shadow wheels, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, High Beam Assist, Solar Attenuating Glass and black Dynamic Plus pack. Sold back to Land Rover due to many build quality issues.
On order: Corris Grey Dynamic SD4 5 door, black contrast pan roof, blind spot indicators, Intelligence Pack, Head Up Display, Solar Glass, 825W Stereo and powered tailgate.
30-03-2014 03:00pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: Door card quality issues

I actually have noticed this but thought it might have been the previous owner. I also have a black dynamic plus pack and think the door cards are slightly different. Can you post up a picture?

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
30-03-2014 05:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply