Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does any1 know the paint code for the gloss black trimmings that have metallic flake?
J. Dub

Does any1 know the paint code for the gloss black trimmings that have metallic flake?

As the title says.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
19-09-2016 09:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RogB

RE: Does any1 know the paint code for the gloss black trimmings that have metallic flake?

I think the colour your referring to is Santorini Black, my current RRE and my previous FL2 were both that colour, black with metallic flake.

No idea what the paint code is for it though off the top of my head but a quick google search hints it might be LRC820

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
20-09-2016 08:08am
J. Dub

RE: Does any1 know the paint code for the gloss black trimmings that have metallic flake?

(20-09-2016 08:08am)RogB Wrote:  I think the colour your referring to is Santorini Black, my current RRE and my previous FL2 were both that colour, black with metallic flake.

No idea what the paint code is for it though off the top of my head but a quick google search hints it might be LRC820

Thank you Rog!Very Happy

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
26-09-2016 04:14pm