Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Docking to deliver turn-around time?
Filski

Mines being done by Universal Tint on the northern beaches (brookvale) as its close to home. I discovered Ozicozi in Atarmon also do it too but they were a bit more $$$.

Can't recommend them yet, it's my first experience with it!
18-03-2013 03:57am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Filski

I've had a close look at the result now, the car exterior is noticeably shinier and maybe even richer in colour but on very close inspection there are a few swirl marks with fine lines. I don't know if these will disappear with time, but given its a coat over the paint work I'm not too fussed.

All up I had C1, I1 L1 done + 3m Stable 50% tinting for under $1000. Looks a million bucks.

As for the dealer, they've badly stuffed things up with the towbar not due for 2-3 weeks. I'm calling around to see if another dealer can fit it this week and get a refund. Name and shame time - Trivett Alexandria. Still waiting for confirmation of a replacement vehicle for the weekend.
19-03-2013 12:22am
rob1

RE: Docking to deliver turn-around time?

Thanks for the feedback on detailing. I've had some less than impressed attempts to buy from Trivett.
19-03-2013 12:33am
mklam90

Just wondering if anyone's orders were on the Parsifal that arrived on the 4th in Melbourne? Mine should be sitting in Appleton Dock right now. Counting everyday till pick up Sad

TD4 Fuji Pure, pano, contrast roof, tech, clear view, powered tailgate, style 6.
08-04-2013 04:54am
boinzo

Hey mklam90. Yeah my car was on Parsifal - dropped off in Bris Vegas 30/03. Still on the dock. I'm all good to go - just waiting for a date from my dealer!

Ipanema TD4 Auto Dynamic 5dr, Black Pano, 20" S7, Pursuit. Built 12/02/13, At the dealer! BOOOOO YAH!
08-04-2013 05:49am
mklam90

(08-04-2013 05:49am)boinzo Wrote:  Hey mklam90. Yeah my car was on Parsifal - dropped off in Bris Vegas 30/03. Still on the dock. I'm all good to go - just waiting for a date from my dealer!

Same here, still waiting for the call Rolling Eyes I called the dealer and they said the car has to be quarantined and things like that before it actually gets to the dealer. The wait seems to be longer than the previous months that it was still on the ship.

TD4 Fuji Pure, pano, contrast roof, tech, clear view, powered tailgate, style 6.
08-04-2013 06:33am