Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have any idea how much to repair this?
hoangong

Do you have any idea how much to repair this?

Hi, I recently involved in a car accident. I have not been in this situation before. I would like to know the cost, so if it is below my policy excess, I will do it by myself.

These are problems: bumper has crashes and dent. one fog light is broken. It seems that affect the front parking sensor too. the sensor triggers all the time whenever I put the car in reverse mode. the grill is a bit off but it does not have any damage. crashes on one side headlight.

Thanks
24-07-2018 11:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: Do you have any idea how much to repair this?

Sounds like done properly a new front bumper with Painting, new fog light, maybe new parking sensor or wiring repair, and Headlight if you want scratches removed.

At a complete guess, all in probably heading over £1000 retail. Or maybe repairable, Only way to know is take it to a bodyshop and get a quote.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
25-07-2018 09:47pm
hoangong

RE: Do you have any idea how much to repair this?

Thank for the info. I went to a garage and opened botnet for checking today. the damage is worst than I thought. Quite a lot damage inside. The estimation is at least 2-4k. I need to go through my insurance.
25-07-2018 10:09pm