Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Distance to next service MY12
hondafreak

Distance to next service MY12

Hi
Can someone tell me if its possible to see somewhere how many (km or days) ahead until next service?
Usualy the service reminder comes up by surprise and i want to know when the time is due.

Thanks

Never had one issue yet...very reliable car!

Fuji White, 5dr Prestige SD4 - Auto, Shadow Chrome 20" Style 7 Wheels, Winter Pack, Ambiance-Oxford
leather interior (ivory-espresso color),Rear Camera Parking Aid, Power Tailgate
13-10-2016 09:17am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tattoobob26

RE: Distance to next service MY12

Hi hondafreak I don't think there is a way if finding out but maybe try looking in the service manual.

Bob.

Current.
My 14 Fuji White Dynamic 9 speed auto with Black pack and pano roof.
Gone.
MY 12 Fuji White prestige auto.
2001 Black FFRR P38 Dse auto.
1990 Firenze Red Discovery 1.
13-10-2016 06:22pm
Steve D

My one came on recently and said I needed a service in 29 days. All cleared now because it was serviced last week but I suppose you get a countdown reminder from around one month before it's due.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
13-10-2016 08:05pm
RogB

mine was on when I test drove it at Landrover in July, When I picked it up at the beginning of August it had gone off so I assumed the service had been done etc during the approved PDI process. I picked this up on test drive along with a few other minor faults but none of the work had been done on collection, it turned out all they had done was health check it and wash it.

Not long after I picked it up (a couple of days at most) the ''service required'' was back on the dashboard so I arranged for the service with land rover to be done (along with MOT and all the other stuff they should have already done!)
The service required warning was intermittently on/off until it finally went in for the service and I was told by land rover that it will be intermittent until it closer to the proper due time when it will come on full time.

since service 2k miles ago its not come back on at all........ so no idea on any countdown period other than it will be intermittent on each start up and then come on every time.

2012 Evoque Pure 5 door - Santorini Black, 20'' style 6 wheels, privacy, fogs, (accident damaged wreck direct from LR approved :rollSmile
2011 Evoque Prestige 3 door - Indus Silver, gloss black 19'' style 5 wheels, privacy, partial black pack.

and a few Freelander 2 over the yearsLaughing
14-10-2016 08:48am