Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detailing at dealership
finestdetail

RE: Detailing at dealership

HI Steveb68, Im one of the registered Gtechniq detailers and can honestly say its well worth getting the car detailed prior to collection. When I do a protection detail I correct any defects in the paintwork that are present from factory and prepare the paintwork ready to apply C1 or EXO dependant on specification to give the car the best possible start before road grime and fall out take affect. If you would like any advice or have any questions just drop me a pm! Adam
07-01-2013 08:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Steveb68

Just wanted to say thanks for all the advise had a great conversation yesterday with a contact hat MB gave me and the guy was very helpful and explained the whole process.

Even offering to talk direct with the dealer on my behalf.

Certainly seems to be the right thing to do especially considering the Gtechnic product and the protection it gives.

Thanks MB , Alfie was really helpful

Ordered for end March 2013
Dynamic SD4 automatic, Orkney grey, contrast Santorini Pano roof, style 7 shadow chrome, Privacy Glass, Tech Pac 2, Park assist,CHANGED TO VORTEX interior,Black Roof Rails,Adaptive Dynamics, and yes I know its a lot of money but aeroflip, Ebony H Lining, cold climate pack,adaptive Xenon headlights and Spare wheel
09-01-2013 06:07pm
WB
WB

(09-01-2013 06:07pm)Steveb68 Wrote:  Just wanted to say thanks for all the advise had a great conversation yesterday with a contact hat MB gave me and the guy was very helpful and explained the whole process.

Even offering to talk direct with the dealer on my behalf.

Certainly seems to be the right thing to do especially considering the Gtechnic product and the protection it gives.

Thanks MB , Alfie was really helpful

You're welcome! Glad you've got it organised.Very Happy
09-01-2013 10:58pm