Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detailing Completed Today- More pics
Big G

Detailing Completed Today- More pics

I got the CQuartz treatment applied today, Bodywork, alloys, seats, glass.

Have to say very happy with the results. For Pictures see:
http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/62913692/...g?h=3e6e0c

To move to next picture just click the photo you are looking at.

For more details on the treatment see link:

The link is http://www.spiritdetailing.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 11:12am by Big G.)
19-02-2012 07:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

RE: Detailing Completed Today- More pics

Looks really good Big G...spirit interior was on my radar before I settled for ambiance. Now wondering if I made the right choice!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
19-02-2012 07:53pm
Big G

(19-02-2012 07:53pm)MartinP Wrote:  Looks really good Big G...spirit interior was on my radar before I settled for ambiance. Now wondering if I made the right choice!

Ambiance was on my list too - the Mrs swayed me towards the Spirit, said it was warmer and richer and she's a better artiistic eye than me. But whatever the choice - you'lll really enjoy it. I know its early days, but i'm really blown away by the overall driving experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collected !! 18/02/2012
Prestige Coupe SD4 Sumatra Black, Spirit interior, Pano roof , Heated seats, Privacy, Rear vents, Rear camera,Manual & style 5 19s. Not Prestige mats, 54 miles in tank when collected.
19-02-2012 09:15pm
LDT

Great to read your positive comments Big G. The Spirit looks amazing. I too had given a lot of thought to this, but as I had seen none in the flesh decided to opt for the Ambience which for me was a safer option. I now wish I had travelled further afield to take a look as your looks so good - very expensive/classy.

The detailer has done a great job, you must be very pleased. Wishing you lots of happy motoring!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
19-02-2012 10:33pm
swabes

I've asked for opinions on Facebook with a pic of both Spirit and Ambiance as I could amend my order. Voting is currently 50/50 - not so helpful then.

Ordered 5-2-12 - Collected 23-5-2012
5 door Prestige SD4 Lux in Havana/Ambiance, AD, S6 wheels, Spare wheel
Current: FL Sport, 2 Fiat 500s, MX-5
[Image: 130338.png]
19-02-2012 11:00pm
Big G

(19-02-2012 11:00pm)swabes Wrote:  I've asked for opinions on Facebook with a pic of both Spirit and Ambiance as I could amend my order. Voting is currently 50/50 - not so helpful then.

The head v the heartVery Happy

Collected !! 18/02/2012
19-02-2012 11:10pm
Donny Dog

I'm just confused between Spirit interiors and Spirit detailing!Confused
19-02-2012 11:21pm
Big G

(19-02-2012 10:33pm)LDT Wrote:  Great to read your positive comments Big G. The Spirit looks amazing. I too had given a lot of thought to this, but as I had seen none in the flesh decided to opt for the Ambience which for me was a safer option. I now wish I had travelled further afield to take a look as your looks so good - very expensive/classy.

The detailer has done a great job, you must be very pleased. Wishing you lots of happy motoring!

Thanks LDT - so far so good - one small issue with the smartkey playing up, all else great so far , fingers crossed.

Collected !! 18/02/2012
27-02-2012 04:36pm