Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detailers in Central Scotland
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Detailers in Central Scotland

Can anybody recommend a detailer in Central Scotland. My car is 19 months old and was GardX treated which seems to have worked really well with use of their detergent every six months

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 06:57pm by XFullFatTim.)
05-04-2013 02:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KaDargo

RE: Detailers in Central Scotland

(05-04-2013 02:48pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Can anybody recommend a detailed in Central Scotland. My car is 19 months old and was GardX treated which seems to have worked really well with use of their detergent every six months

Tim - I can recommend a guy called 'L Bogrease' Laughing

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
05-04-2013 04:02pm
eddkawasaki

Tim, there's a scotland section on the detailingworld forum. the sticky at the top list a few, only one I can vouch for are polished bliss but they are up in aberdeenshire.

if its not against the rules i can post a link to the list if you want or PM you

SD4 Dynamic Lux, 5 Door, Firenze Red, Ebony Interior, Black headlining, Black Contrast Panoramic Roof, Aeroflip Spoiler, Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel, Adaptive Xenons, TPMS & Spare wheel
Order Date: 14th May 2012
Build date: approx 5th Oct 2012
Delivery Date: Should be 22nd Oct
Actual delivery: 31st Oct

[Image: 151436.png]
05-04-2013 04:33pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Edd, I used to use JKP off the Disco3 forum and he was excellent but SEPA stopped him doing his travelling service as they reckoned the c,earners he was using caused pollution of the watercourses...........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-04-2013 07:00pm
Evo-king

I've just googled the GTechniq guys, there is one in Glasgow and the other is in Elgin.

Both probably miles away from you.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
06-04-2013 03:06pm
eddkawasaki

(05-04-2013 07:00pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Edd, I used to use JKP off the Disco3 forum and he was excellent but SEPA stopped him doing his travelling service as they reckoned the c,earners he was using caused pollution of the watercourses...........

Sounds like he was using some pretty agressive chemicals then.

I can definitely recommend the nanolex products if you cannot get it to a Gtecniq dealer. Mine was treated 4 1/2 months ago and it’s still looks great after a wash and rinse.

SD4 Dynamic Lux, 5 Door, Firenze Red, Ebony Interior, Black headlining, Black Contrast Panoramic Roof, Aeroflip Spoiler, Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel, Adaptive Xenons, TPMS & Spare wheel
Order Date: 14th May 2012
Build date: approx 5th Oct 2012
Delivery Date: Should be 22nd Oct
Actual delivery: 31st Oct

[Image: 151436.png]
06-04-2013 04:03pm