Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dented evoque
cutter7

RE: Dented evoque

(27-09-2011 08:58am)Tony Wrote:  Sorry to here of your problem, I used to live in Rugby, the people there would do it on purpose if you had a nice car and especially if you had a 4x4. I am afraid its the way the country is now - b@55t@rds!

Had a similar problem 3 years ago, fortunatly she owned up (witnesses) I insisted it was repaierd by LR, cost her £2k with my costs and hire car.

Best of luck, if all else fails - napalm - you know they deserve it Evil

3 weeks ago some pissed guy on a push bike ran into the front passenger door on my BMW, (he tried to undertake me on the pavement, when i was turning left)

He apologised and said he would cover the cost of repair! and gave me his address and mobile number, got the estimate for the whole door to be re-sprayed and tried to phone the mobile number, no answer, went to the address he gave me and was told "sorry mate no one of that name lives here".

I had to pay the £325 for the work, so i could advertise it for sale this week, to provide a deposit for my Evoque!!.. If it ever arrives.Crying

27-09-2011 10:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinda

(27-09-2011 10:14pm)cutter7 Wrote:  
(27-09-2011 08:58am)Tony Wrote:  Sorry to here of your problem, I used to live in Rugby, the people there would do it on purpose if you had a nice car and especially if you had a 4x4. I am afraid its the way the country is now - b@55t@rds!

Had a similar problem 3 years ago, fortunatly she owned up (witnesses) I insisted it was repaierd by LR, cost her £2k with my costs and hire car.

Best of luck, if all else fails - napalm - you know they deserve it Evil

3 weeks ago some pissed guy on a push bike ran into the front passenger door on my BMW, (he tried to undertake me on the pavement, when i was turning left)

He apologised and said he would cover the cost of repair! and gave me his address and mobile number, got the estimate for the whole door to be re-sprayed and tried to phone the mobile number, no answer, went to the address he gave me and was told "sorry mate no one of that name lives here".

I had to pay the £325 for the work, so i could advertise it for sale this week, to provide a deposit for my Evoque!!.. If it ever arrives.Crying

That is effing annoying. Bikes shouldn't be allowed on the road.
27-09-2011 10:18pm
vinny

Does anybody know if the fender blades will stop this from happening to pure/prestige models or are the blades too low as I suspect???

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
27-09-2011 10:18pm