Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Price in Hong Kong
pugracer

Price in Hong Kong

Eventually, it's officially launched in Hong Kong along with a new LR dealership. Only 4 configs available - Pure, Pure Coupe, Dynamic, and Dynamic Coupe. All are dealer configured no option available. First batch of cars lands in Hong Kong tomorrow with delivery to owners before end of month. All are sold out, according to my salesman. New order placing now is expected to be delivered in Apr/May. Attached are the pricing and config, if you are interested.

I've ordered a Fuji White Pure among the first batch, and hopefully will get it before Christmas.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 03:47pm by pugracer.)
01-12-2011 03:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinda

RE: Price in Hong Kong

Interesting info
02-12-2011 02:18am
BFGEvoqueMan

(01-12-2011 03:44pm)pugracer Wrote:  Eventually, it's officially launched in Hong Kong along with a new LR dealership. Only 4 configs available - Pure, Pure Coupe, Dynamic, and Dynamic Coupe. All are dealer configured no option available. First batch of cars lands in Hong Kong tomorrow with delivery to owners before end of month. All are sold out, according to my salesman. New order placing now is expected to be delivered in Apr/May. Attached are the pricing and config, if you are interested.

I've ordered a Fuji White Pure among the first batch, and hopefully will get it before Christmas.

I have no idea how the prices compare to £/€'s, but looking at the Pure spec it is interesting to see that Auto wipers, front fogs (useful when living in a city) and auto interior dipping mirror are all standard (of course they should be in every market)Evil

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
02-12-2011 11:30am
WB
WB

Ouch that's £53k for the Pure 5 door but then again taxes are lower in HK...
02-12-2011 11:51am
pugracer

(02-12-2011 11:30am)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  I have no idea how the prices compare to £/€'s, but looking at the Pure spec it is interesting to see that Auto wipers, front fogs (useful when living in a city) and auto interior dipping mirror are all standard (of course they should be in every market)Evil

Can't sell in HK without those options for cars in this price range. I am actually quite surprised it doesn't have Xeon light. It's close to must have from cars in the Golf GTi class and up.

Evoque Pure - HK$648k = GBP53.1K = EUR61.7k
Evoque Coupe Pure - HK$668k = GBP54.7k = EUR63.6k
Evoque Dynamic - HK$768k = GBP62.9k = EUR73.1k
Evoque Dynamic - HK$788k = GBP64.6k = EUR75.1k

Price already included tax which is calculated in the follow way:
(a) on the first HK$150,000 40 %
(b) on the next HK$150,000 75 %
© on the next HK$200,000 100 %
(d) on the remainder 115 %
02-12-2011 03:23pm
vinda

And their all si4
03-12-2011 01:19am
pugracer

All private passenger cars in HK are using petrol engines due to pollution law. The only car that can pass the pollution requirement with a diesel engine is Audi Q7.

If I buy the Disco 4 in HK with diesel, I have to register it as a goods vehicle. That means the car will have the cargo barrier installed behind the passenger seats, and the back windows replaced with solid panels. Not all diesel car can be registered this way. The law requires the goods compartment to have a minimum proportion within the car.

PS> You can say it's due to tax as well. We have heavy tax on petrol but no tax on diesel.
03-12-2011 04:30am