Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delivered yesterday
Steve D

RE: Delivered yesterday

That seat definitely looks like they've skimped on the stuffing!

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
23-11-2015 05:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyFrance

Does anyone know if this site continues to have a LRCS member? I have had no reply from Pete@LRCS and Phil mentioned that he thinks he's moved on.

Or, If someone would kindly give me an email address for LRCS in the UK.

I received a reply from my dealer regarding the fault's. First sentence sounds as though he's up for a fight. He said he was surprised especially as I'd checked the car before delivery and not mentioned any fault's. Naive me expected a 'sorry to hear about the fault's. Bring it straight back and we'll do everything in our power to make it right'.

I've put him straight and asked him THE question "Has my car been damaged/repaired at the factory, en route to, or at your dealership?" but he ignored it, so I've asked him a second time........Awaiting his response.

I'd like to brief LR before I visit the dealership.

Thanks in advance
Andy
25-11-2015 02:11pm
Pete

I last had contact with him on the 13th and he hasn't visited the forum since then (hopefully I'm not to blame). I don't have an email address I'm afraid.

Porsche Macan
25-11-2015 02:16pm
AndyFrance

Thanks Pete, I've found contact details on the UK site.
25-11-2015 02:36pm
walterwindbag

Andy, was it this one? jlrcrcsm@landrover.com
Walt

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
25-11-2015 03:14pm
AndyFrance

No it wasn't Walt. Think I'll give yours a go. The one I found is the customer relationship centre.

Cheers mate!
25-11-2015 03:20pm
walterwindbag

I think the one I gave you is the same - doh!

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
25-11-2015 04:06pm
AndyFrance

Walt,

Mine: lradvice@jaguarlandrover.com

Yours: jlrcrcsm@landrover.com

More than likely both go to the same dept.

Had a reply from the dealer man. He said, no accident/repair. I have an appointment with them on 2nd Dec. I know sheet happens, but after 8 months and 50 odd grand, I can do without this. I only want what I paid for, but I got a few nasty extra's.

I'm sure yours will be perfect, but there's always a risk they could paint it the wrong colour, like that horrid green....YUK!Laughing.......You should update your signature Walt, and Aintree is a cracking colour, good choice!
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2015 06:07pm by AndyFrance.)
25-11-2015 05:12pm
walterwindbag

(25-11-2015 05:12pm)AndyFrance Wrote:  Walt,

Mine: lradvice@jaguarlandrover.com

Yours: jlrcrcsm@landrover.com

More than likely both go to the same dept.

Had a reply from the dealer man. He said, no accident/repair. I have an appointment with them on 2nd Dec. I know sheet happens, but after 8 months and 50 odd grand, I can do without this. I only want what I paid for, but I got a few nasty extra's.

I'm sure yours will be perfect, but there's always a risk they could paint it the wrong colour, like that horrid green....YUK!Laughing.......You should update your signature Walt, and Aintree is a cracking colour, good choice!
OK, my bad. Colour changed, rear camera added.
If your dealer claims no repairs, how does he explain away the evidence? If mine arrives covered in hand prints etc. it will stay where it is.
Walt

26-11-2015 12:21pm
AndyFrance

Getting even more suspicious of the dealer now.

I asked them to check with LR, to find out if there had been any repair post production at the factory. That could explain the finger marked 'A' pillar.

Their response; "I suggest you to call Land Rover customer relations services on the 09.77.40.40.00 if you want an investigation to be conducted."

I'm getting the vibe that they've had my money, and that's an end to it!

Me thinking the appointment at the dealership next Wednesday will be a little frosty.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2015 06:59pm by AndyFrance.)
26-11-2015 06:25pm