Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delivered yesterday
walterwindbag

RE: Delivered yesterday

You were never very 'comfortable' with that dealer Andy... seems like you were right and he is a bit of a tw*t. I can't be arsed to search your quotes but did you actually check out your car on Topix to see if there was anything build related?
Walt

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
27-11-2015 10:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyFrance

Walt,

I checked TOPIx every day mate, no campaign's. I have no proof, and I could be wrong, but my gut says it's had a prang. I'm praying the dealer doesn't get lippy on Wednesday..........It won't be pretty if he does (missus is tagging along).

When's your one due for delivery Walt? Thought we were getting our's about the same time.
27-11-2015 11:03am
walterwindbag

Mine should have been built by Nov 6th. It was pushed back by 2 weeks, now a further week. The dealer has no date yet but I'm popping in to see her tomorrow. I'm cool, there's no rush. It's my last day at work on Monday; on Tuesday I'm officially a pensioner - yay!!!
I've even persuaded the dealer to f.o.c. fit the illuminated treadplates I bought on Fleabay. Cost me 100 squids new - funnily enough there isn't much call for Espresso coloured plates to suit 3 door cars - who'da thought it?
I'll keep you apprised.
I'm assuming you haven't cleaned off all the evidence on yours?
All the best with the struggle. Don't weaken - it'll only turn you bitter and disillusioned.
All the best
Walt

On order for Nov: SE Tech Coupe, 180bhp, 9 speed auto, pano roof, privacy glass, spare wheel, Auto High Beam, Rear camera, 5 year service pack, Active Driveline, Aintree Green, Almond/Espresso.
27-11-2015 01:28pm