Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delivered at last!
DavidB

Delivered at last!

I collected my MY14 RRE Prestige Lux Coupe on Saturday. So far, I am very pleased. Really nice to drive and comfortable. I am still getting to grips with all the bells and whistles but my other half was knocked out by the split screen! Full spec:

Evoque Diesel Coupe 2.2 SD4 Prestige Lux.
Orkney Grey.
Cirrus/Lunar with Dark Grey Oak Trim.
20" Style Six Wheels + Steel Spare.
Auto dimming Rear View Mirror.
Privacy Glass.
Adaptive Xenon Headlights with LED signature lights + auto levelling, cornering lights and power wash.
High Beam Assistant.
InControl Remote & Secure.

DB

Diesel Coupe 2.2 SD4 Prestige Lux. Orkney Grey. Privacy Glass. Cirrus/Lunar with Dark Grey Oak Trim.
20" Style Six Wheels + Steel Spare. Auto dimming Rear View Mirror. Adaptive Xenon Headlights.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 02:31pm by DavidB.)
12-05-2014 09:36am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nowaytk

RE: Delivered at last!

Congratulations, did you go for manual or 9 speed auto ? I keep hearing how good the new 9 speed is and was wondering your thoughts, don't forget to put some pics up as it might be nice to see an OG without a black roof.

evoque now gone, but not forgotten, on to bigger and better things
12-05-2014 01:15pm
DavidB

I opted for the nine speed auto and it is so seamless that you can almost not detect the gear changes. Very smooth! Here is a pic:

Diesel Coupe 2.2 SD4 Prestige Lux. Orkney Grey. Privacy Glass. Cirrus/Lunar with Dark Grey Oak Trim.
20" Style Six Wheels + Steel Spare. Auto dimming Rear View Mirror. Adaptive Xenon Headlights.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 02:31pm by DavidB.)
12-05-2014 02:27pm
berlin2011

Congrats! Exactly the same as my first one - OG Coupe with the Cirrus/Lunar and Grey Oak. Enjoy.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
12-05-2014 03:32pm
DavidB

(12-05-2014 03:32pm)berlin2011 Wrote:  Congrats! Exactly the same as my first one - OG Coupe with the Cirrus/Lunar and Grey Oak. Enjoy.

Thank you - I think that I certainly will!

DB

12-05-2014 03:51pm
AAA86

Delivered at last!

Congrats! That looks great!! Can you share your beautiful interior [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]
14-05-2014 11:32am
DavidB

Delivered at last!

Here is the cirrus/lunar interior with dark oak:

[Image: uramy6aq.jpg]

14-05-2014 05:24pm