Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dealer representation on the forum
RacingSnake

Dealer representation on the forum

Do we have any dealer representation on the forum these days?

I know Lookers, and Hadley Green used to be on here, but I've not seen anyone for a while Question

Reluctant to throw money at my local dealer again Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
20-02-2016 06:01pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Dealer representation on the forum

Lookers are still forum sponsors RS but they are very busy trying to get their new showroom and servicing facility a bit further into town than Dukes Road at the moment to be looking on forums. James at LPR posted recently in the thread I started about the rag top landing. Grange seems to be pretty busy selling its full allocation of new cars so isn't as active of the forum as they used to be. I've always had brilliant sales and services from LPR/ James and Matt and their team and have had great sales from Jeremy at Grange, who supplied my Zanzibar Evoque and my current RRS2.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
22-02-2016 10:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply