Poll: How Satisfied have your been with your Dealers Customer Service?
Outstanding
Good
Average
Poor
Crap & Totally Dissatisfied
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Dealer Satisfaction Poll
deebabe2004

RE: Dealer Satisfaction Poll

(26-01-2012 01:27am)RonnieNavani Wrote:  What Happend Dee???

To change vote, you can unvote and then revote.

RonnieNavani,

The dealer was great on the day and now he has turned to crap that he has our $5000 deposit and signed paper work!

We ordered our car on the 23rd of Nov 2011 and NOT ONE SINGLE phone call from the dealer to us. We called at least 3 times asking for an update or a build date and he kept saying January, I said to him that ppl I know (meaning ppl on this forum) have actual build dates for like Feb 12th and March 23rd so how come he couldnt give me an actual date?? He just kept saying January. He didnt even know what Topix was!

Called him again yesterday asking for an update and he said oh yeah its been built and I have the VIN number for you. I was thinking geez thanks for the call you know we have been hanging out for this!! Anyways looked up the VIN on Topix and there it was built 19/01/2012, so i rekon he has had that info for ages and just has really bad customer service and should have called us!

I am gonna play nice until i have the keys of my baby in my hot little hands, but once that is done I am gonna cut sick!!Twisted Evil

I might be expecting a bit much but i figure we are spending over $70,000 on a car that I bet he gets a decent commission out of it so i expect to be treated special!

Thanks for letting me vent Very Happy feel much better now!

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

26-01-2012 03:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
invoke

Poll is obviously clear that over 75% are not outstanding. And over half are average and less.

As I said earlier, this particular brand dealership is the worse of all. Product world is driven by consumers, and customer satisfaction. if they are not happy then it's the matter of concern not grandiosity. What a shame, On my part atleast I'll never recommend them.

LR itself is known to make pricy and crapy products. All my friends LRs are in for repair most of the year. Can't beat the finish and quality of Japs or Germans. Poor LR has poor R&D and dearlerships, except the big name.

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2012 06:57pm by invoke.)
26-01-2012 05:16pm
DT_Sanchez

(26-01-2012 03:25pm)deebabe2004 Wrote:  The dealer was great on the day and now he has turned to crap that he has our $5000 deposit and signed paper work!

I am gonna play nice until i have the keys of my baby in my hot little hands, but once that is done I am gonna cut sick!!Twisted Evil

I might be expecting a bit much but i figure we are spending over $70,000 on a car that I bet he gets a decent commission out of it so i expect to be treated special!

Who have you been dealing with Dee

Since the day I went into the dealer my SP has always maintained his lack of information on the product. In the early days I have had more information on the Evoque including prices (AUD $). I have had to consistantly prod him into action.

To give an example of dishonorable work - I returned to the dealership for another matter and enquired about the handover date on my vehicle (As I knew that it had arrived at the Port). They brought out my contract and to my amazement I could see that someone had altered the contract and written in Premium Paint protection and window tinting $1995.00.

Maybe I should have left it and showed them my copy of the contract when I receieved the vehicle but my honest nature got the better of me and I told them that this work was not authourised by me.

It wasn't even written in the same colour pen!!

He still greets me like I am his best mate. I reckon I could kick him fair square in the love spuds and he will keep smiling at me.

Soon I will have my car and be gone to those slippery salespersons.

Fuji White Dynamic TD4 | Style 5 19" Rims | Pano Roof | Park Assist | Auto Tail Gate | Rear Cam
28-04-2012 09:23pm
Neo

Might be worthwhile to name the Dealer so we have an indication which ones to look out for (both ways).

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
30-04-2012 04:47am