Poll: How Satisfied have your been with your Dealers Customer Service?
Outstanding
Good
Average
Poor
Crap & Totally Dissatisfied
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Dealer Satisfaction Poll
deebabe2004

RE: Dealer Satisfaction Poll

(16-01-2012 12:08pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  Customer service thought - fail, f#*king hopeless. Can't wait for the dealer call after the delivery to ask the same questions. A simple phone call to update would be appreciated. I had to update the dealer on when my car was arriving, I was tracking the car via the topix and shipping website. AGREED!!!!!!!

1+ mmm kind of...

As Barneyridge stated customer service was pretty poor - On the day we purchased the guy was great but its been almost 2 months now and not 1 single call from him with an update, he didnt even know what topix was and confirms the build date as "January" rahhhh Evil

He was though very very knowledgeable on the car and knew the in's and out's of everything including pricing which was great!

No one at the dealer ship was pushy or money hungry which was a very welcome change and were very upfont with all the fee's and pricing.

Overall it was a very good first meet but so far not so good, expecting delivery mid March so I guess he has time to redeem himself. Rolling Eyes

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

18-01-2012 01:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

Dee, the important thing.......did you get a coffee Laughing

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
18-01-2012 04:52am
chiggy

I have to say...

I've had some really great service from Barbagallo.

to the point where I ordered and signed my contract.... through e-mail. Without meeting my dealer first... think that might be a first in the world of car purchases...

And as a few on the forum would happily point out - I've had a dream run with my evoque and with Barbagallo.

Nothing but praise from me - been updated constantly.... maybe that's cause I was quite annoying in the beginning and the dealer just figured he better keep in touch regularly otherwise see me in the dealership every other week... but either way... had constant contact with him.

Even got a decent price on my car for trade-in... given that its slightly hail damaged... I was very happy with the value they gave me... still trying to sell it myself though.

Was offered a coffee by the dealership manager.... and a juice... and some water... politely declined however.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-01-2012 06:00am
DefLeppard

I did all mine over the phone and email too.

Had a signed contract in place about a month before I even met him.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
18-01-2012 06:30am
chiggy

haha!

I guess that makes two of us!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
18-01-2012 06:36am
deebabe2004

(18-01-2012 04:52am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Dee, the important thing.......did you get a coffee Laughing

Haha did get offered Coffee, water, juice, beer and wine. My partner and I only had water, must say it was quite tasty Laughing

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

18-01-2012 08:42pm
RonnieNavani

(18-01-2012 06:00am)chiggy Wrote:  I have to say...

I've had some really great service from Barbagallo.

to the point where I ordered and signed my contract.... through e-mail. Without meeting my dealer first... think that might be a first in the world of car purchases...

And as a few on the forum would happily point out - I've had a dream run with my evoque and with Barbagallo.

Nothing but praise from me - been updated constantly.... maybe that's cause I was quite annoying in the beginning and the dealer just figured he better keep in touch regularly otherwise see me in the dealership every other week... but either way... had constant contact with him.

Even got a decent price on my car for trade-in... given that its slightly hail damaged... I was very happy with the value they gave me... still trying to sell it myself though.

Was offered a coffee by the dealership manager.... and a juice... and some water... politely declined however.

I can say the same.. I ordered my car over the phone and did everything else over emails.. signed all paper work, finance etc.

In fact i can better it, by saying that I still haven't met the dealer or anyone from the dealership.. car has been with us for 4 weeks on the dot.. no hand over no phone call asking have you received the car.. it came on a truck and see ya later.. or NEVER!

haven't heard anything from the dealership since... so on that note many thanks to everyone here as this forum has been very helpful and as good as a dealer handover or maybe not.. can't compare as i haven't experienced it!

but i would have thought that if you spend over $100k that no matter where in the country you order the car from, at least they would come and do a proper handover.. but meh again.. maybe i just expect too much for my money..

next time maybe if i spend over $200k it might happen.. till then lets all live in hope!

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
19-01-2012 02:24am
harvvss

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2012 12:47pm by harvvss.)
20-01-2012 12:44pm
deebabe2004

Wish I could chnage my vote, it has now moved from Average to Poor! Not happy Jan!!

25-01-2012 04:45pm
RonnieNavani

What Happend Dee???

To change vote, you can unvote and then revote.

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
26-01-2012 01:27am