Poll: How Satisfied have your been with your Dealers Customer Service?
Outstanding
Good
Average
Poor
Crap & Totally Dissatisfied
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Dealer Satisfaction Poll
RonnieNavani

Dealer Satisfaction Poll

Would love to hear what's everyones thoughts are on the above subject.

this includes; from the very first meet and greet to customer service throughout the process, including keeping everyone informed of delivery date etc.

most important is knowledge of the vehicle.

will run another poll on post delivery.

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

[/color]www.swapdeals.com.au
16-01-2012 11:48am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Dealer Satisfaction Poll

Meet and greet - it was good coffee !

Customer service thought - fail, f#*king hopeless. Can't wait for the dealer call after the delivery to ask the same questions. A simple phone call to update would be appreciated. I had to update the dealer on when my car was arriving, I was tracking the car via the topix and shipping website.

Knowledge - unfortunately a fail as well. My dealers was an order taker only. I knew more information than him, and that was only after brief research and things learnt on here. I put my order in Sept and the dealers had already been through the orientation in the UK. Under the corporations law, I have an legal requirement to know my product, maybe the dealers should have have the same.

Overall, I would not recommend the sales person at my dealer. I wont bagged the dealership per say as the others there could be better.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
16-01-2012 12:08pm
RonnieNavani

(16-01-2012 12:08pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  Meet and greet - it was good coffee !

Customer service thought - fail, f#*king hopeless. Can't wait for the dealer call after the delivery to ask the same questions. A simple phone call to update would be appreciated. I had to update the dealer on when my car was arriving, I was tracking the car via the topix and shipping website.

Knowledge - unfortunately a fail as well. My dealers was an order taker only. I knew more information than him, and that was only after brief research and things learnt on here. I put my order in Sept and the dealers had already been through the orientation in the UK. Under the corporations law, I have an legal requirement to know my product, maybe the dealers should have have the same.

Overall, I would not recommend the sales person at my dealer. I wont bagged the dealership per say as the others there could be better.

WOW!

seems there are more than just me to say the same... Barney can you please hit on the poll option..

Delivered - FUJI WHITE > EBONT BLACK > SD4 DYNAMIC > PANO ROOF > RSE > SAT NAV > FPD > PWR TAILGATE > 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others..

16-01-2012 12:12pm
Aussievoque

You got coffee??? Your dealer must have liked you......Snigger

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
16-01-2012 12:14pm
DefLeppard

Ive been very happy with my sales person/dealer:
Leon from Rex Gorell , Geelong, Vic.

However it took many wasted hours of useless dealers in Melbourne to eventually widen my search to Regional Victoria. Glad I did because it has been pure joy since. Keeps me informed, regular phone calls, no question is ever too much bother.

Will let you know how I feel post delivery! Might change?

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
16-01-2012 12:14pm
RonnieNavani

hahahaha! nice one Aussievoque!

16-01-2012 12:15pm
Barneyridge

(16-01-2012 12:14pm)Aussievoque Wrote:  You got coffee??? Your dealer must have liked you......Snigger

Nope, the receptionist got me the coffee before I met the salesman. Maybe she liked me know I think about it Very Happy

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
16-01-2012 12:21pm
RonnieNavani

(16-01-2012 12:21pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  Nope, the receptionist got me the coffee before I met the salesman. Maybe she liked me know I think about it Very Happy

ah nice, at least the receptionist got you coffee.. I went to a Melbourne Dealer and the sat down with the sales person, and the asked for water as I was bloody hot and thirsty... he pointed me to the kitchen and then I asked the receptionists and she gave me the cold shoulder and said go to the kitchen and on the right there are cups and the near the sink there is a water filter.. drank the water and left..

I did however go back last week and spoke to the sales person.. and asked him a few annoying questions and then told him, that I bought an evoque for over $100k and his jaws just dropped..

left this time without water. hahaha

16-01-2012 12:25pm
Evoque U

Had nothing but the best experience with Darren from LR Narrellan, from the beginning he was straight up and able to answer all my questions. Starting/final price was significantly lower then the 2 other major LR dealers in Alexandria and Parramatta, with no bull crap involved.

After ordering in Aug last year We get constant phone calls to give us updates and generally touch base to see if we have any further questions.

Can't wait to pick up in March

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
16-01-2012 12:30pm
Millotte

Not sure if I should get started on this topic, I don't know if I could put my thoughts on my dealer in a polite way.. But I'll try..
As mentioned above I new more about the car pre delivery of the demos than the salesman,test drove and the salesman was more interested in showing us how good the sound system was. We had placed an order before the demos arrived and upon seeing the cars for real my wife asked if we could change our order.. The answer yes of course the car hasn't been ordered yet, just had to pay the difference for the metallic paint. New contracts drawn up and signed.. Didn't hear from the salesman in a month or so so decided to give him a call, no reply! Found out through a friend of a friend that our car had been built and was waiting at Southampton ready to be shipped. Rang the dealer again, no reply! Rang and spoke to assistant manager and he gave me the vin no. ( after asking for it ) I put it into topix and to our surprise the car was a different colour! Yes the salesman forgot to change the order in the system.. We went in and spoke to them and all we got were excuses from this individual and not even an apology.. The dealer looked through the system and there wasn't anything close to what we ordered on their books. So it was either wait another 6 months or take the car than was already on a ship on the way to oz with a price reduction.. We decided on the latter.. Due here in about 3 weeks. I found a saying the other day that sums this dealer up.. The sweetness of a good deal is forgotten a long time before the bitterness of bad service!
Ps, I did get a cup of coffee..

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 02:07pm by Millotte.)
16-01-2012 02:02pm