Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dashboard Buttons - what if you don't choose an option?
Alex

Dashboard Buttons - what if you don't choose an option?

I have seen the cars at the Evoque Live events and every model was specced up with all the options. However I was wondering on the dashboard touchscreen with surrounding buttons what happens say if I don’t choose park assist, is that button space blanked out?

My dealer said they would probably replace the single button with a double button to avoid having a blank button?

I know its minor but I hope they have some other feature that the button could be assigned too - like a hot key/short cut type button.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
31-05-2011 11:59am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: Dashboard Buttons - what if you don't choose an option?

(31-05-2011 11:59am)Alex Wrote:  I have seen the cars at the Evoque Live events and every model was specced up with all the options. However I was wondering on the dashboard touchscreen with surrounding buttons what happens say if I don’t choose park assist, is that button space blanked out?

My dealer said they would probably replace the single button with a double button to avoid having a blank button?

I know its minor but I hope they have some other feature that the button could be assigned too - like a hot key/short cut type button.

If you go onto the landroverownerinfo website then the handbook is now online. I have printyed a copy and will be reading it over the next week or so.

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
06-06-2011 03:29pm
Alex

So far I found out in the manual the only button on the dashboard board (or buttons surrounding touch screen) that is changed is the Park Assist Option. If you don't choose Park Assist the default button is 'settings'.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
07-06-2011 02:17pm
vision*R

And mode / dual screen.
The rest will be the same, but you'll have a few customizable short cuts in the screen interface.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
07-06-2011 02:41pm