Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dash cams
JoBro

RE: Dash cams

I got the Thinkware F770 with rear cam... and had it hardwired in, so i get continuous recording when the car is parked and someone knocks the car.

Was nearly about to get the Blackvue DR650S-2CH, but the Thinkware had a better rear cam, and had the Power Magic Pro built in, rather than an additional box to wire in.

Range Rover Evoque SD4 5 Door Dynamic Manual - Fuji White

Tech Pack, 20' Alloy Style 6, Pano Roof, 825w Meridian System, Adaptive Dynamics, Cold Climate Pack, Adaptive Lights, Automatic High Beam Assist, HomeLink, Park Assist, TPMS, Surround Camera, TV, Blind Spot Monitoring, Thinkware F770 Dashcam
25-08-2016 04:31am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
michail1

RE: Dash cams

(25-08-2016 04:31am)JoBro Wrote:  I got the Thinkware F770 with rear cam... and had it hardwired in, so i get continuous recording when the car is parked and someone knocks the car.

Was nearly about to get the Blackvue DR650S-2CH, but the Thinkware had a better rear cam, and had the Power Magic Pro built in, rather than an additional box to wire in.

I also have the Thinkware F770. For about 3 months now.
The only major issue I have with it is that the satellite GPS link doesn't work. Maybe once a month while driving it will link up. Thinkware says it's because of the windscreen on the range rover and to call LR. Of course they laughed... like what are they supposed to do. Turn of windshield? heh

I've only have a couple of incidents which I posted to youtube. Traffic light not changing for several cycles, idiot stops in the middle of a drive path, people driving over raised center medians (makes lovely sparks), and an accident. I highly recommend a dash cam for everyone. Smile
19-12-2016 12:29am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply