Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne
Neo

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne

Just confirming that the window glass is tinted (from my Topix printout)

TINTED GLASS-COMPLETE

So even if we get the legal tint (35%), and combine this with the factory tint, it would push the darkness beyond the legal limit anyways???

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 04:44am by Neo.)
20-06-2012 01:20am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DefLeppard

(20-06-2012 01:20am)Neo Wrote:  Just confirming that the window glass is tinted (from my Topix printout)

TINTED GLASS-COMPLETE

So even if we get the legal tint (35%), and combine this with the factory tint, it would push the darkness beyond the legal limit anyways???

Yup. I just recently had my Nissan Murano fail its Roadworthy for this very reason.

I have 35% legal tint applied, but when you combine it with what is already on the windows, when they take the light meter reading it reads less than 35% of light transmission.

Hence I got the new car done with lighter tint, to ensure it was still reading 35% (think he ordered in a 40%)

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
20-06-2012 06:18am
Neo

Wow, that actually sucks!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
20-06-2012 07:27am
Kaiser

(11-01-2012 12:02pm)DefLeppard Wrote:  Australian auto tint will tint as dark as you want.

However be aware that tint lower than 35% is illegal, and hence your vehicle is considered unroadworthy, and hence insurance companies can deny any claim for this reason.

Hey DefLep

Got my windows done from this guy (Rob) great job/service and it looks fantastic!!!!

Thanks a heap

Kaiser

5 Door manual SD4 Dynamic, Mauritius Blue, Contrast Black Pano' Roof, Style 6, Black interior, Ebony Head liner, Dynamic Tech' Pack, Surround cameras, and Adaptive Dynamics. Cool
(Collected 5 of July 2012)
25-07-2012 01:49pm
DefLeppard

(25-07-2012 01:49pm)Kaiser Wrote:  Hey DefLep

Got my windows done from this guy (Rob) great job/service and it looks fantastic!!!!

Thanks a heap

Kaiser

Glad to hear! Australian Auto Tint at Ringwood have tinted my last 4 cars now, and he always does a perfect job. And at a great price as well.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
26-07-2012 10:33am