Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cornering Lighting
Lachlan

RE: Cornering Lighting

Yes, DRL on the side you're indicating turns off. Couldn't figure it out for the longest time, just thought I had electrical issues, until I saw the same thing happen on an Audi.
(16-08-2013 04:54pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  On US spec cars does the DRL dip on the side you signalling to when you activate the turn signal during the day?

I looked, but all I saw was the DRL go on and then go crazy. Where is the bulb exactly?
Edit: I do see an extra bulb come on around 40 seconds, is that it? On my US spec, that's just a piece of chrome. Makes me wonder if any of the necessary wiring is hiding back there.

(16-08-2013 09:58am)dynamicgirl Wrote:  If you fast forward this video to around 20 seconds you'll see it working. Smile Paula xx

MY13 RR Evoque Dynamic Si4 Automatic; Orkney Grey w/ Black Contrast Roof; Style 7 Wheels; Ebony Interior/Head Liner
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2013 07:05pm by Lachlan.)
16-08-2013 06:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slee18

I think the headlamp assembly is different and so is the programming. have a feeling even if you purchased the Euro headlamp assembly that it still wont work cause of the programming.

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
17-08-2013 12:07am
dynamicgirl

When LED DRL'S headlamps are filmed, the flickering is what is sometimes seen, but you don't see this when looking at them normally. Yes, the little light that comes on when the front wheels of the car were turning is the Static Bending Light, which the NAS spec cars don't have. As you say your NAS adaptive lights simply have a small chrome bit in there.

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
17-08-2013 10:56am