Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused :(
scalle

RE: Confused :(

you wrote:

1- is silver with grey interior. I really like it and i dont have any kids to worry about Wink

i have a santorini black with this interior and 3 kids (19,15,13y)
and it's no problem to clean the leather, LR has provided me a bottle of leather cleaner
with does the job.
PS: not only the rear seats stain, drivers seat is often blue (jeans) on the sides,
but no problem to clean, this interior is really beautiful

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
05-12-2013 09:57pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AAA86

Awesome! Thank you guys! I will let you know once i look into the insurance and such! I will post the pics of my new baby soon!
05-12-2013 10:36pm
Ajgriffin

I think #1 is the way to go. You can always accessorize with the savings if you want. I saw some great Kahn wheels in 3 different finishes and on sale that look great on the silver and you could buy the dynamic black package kit if you wanted that look. Or not. Congrats.
08-12-2013 02:43pm
AAA86

(08-12-2013 02:43pm)Ajgriffin Wrote:  I think #1 is the way to go. You can always accessorize with the savings if you want. I saw some great Kahn wheels in 3 different finishes and on sale that look great on the silver and you could buy the dynamic black package kit if you wanted that look. Or not. Congrats.

It saw that link you sent me! Thank you! So I actually bought option #1 and i am in love its a great car! I will look for the dynamic black package in the link you provided! Thanks again!
08-12-2013 06:38pm
Jeroma

(05-12-2013 03:37pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Major differences of 2013-2014MY's are designed to try and increase fuel efficiency so if you go for the 2.0ltr Petrol it will have smart disengaging of the rear drive above 22mpg and re-engaging in milliseconds and it will get the new 9 speed ZF auto instead of 2013's 6 speeder. On the diesel version the difference is the 9 speed gearbox only. There are options and trim changes but nothing that is visible on the outside save removal of some trim around the rear windows to smooth the finish.

I did read somwhere that on the manual 4WD Diesel the 6th gear has been changed for fuel efficiency on Motoways
But this has to be confirmedWink

Evoque MY2014 ED4 Pure Tech in Aintree Green - Almond/Expresso, priv. glass, rear camera etc...
other cars in house: Renault Megane CC
1960 Triumph TR3A in BRG - on Webers
1970 Triumph TR6PI in jasmine on EFI
08-12-2013 08:19pm