Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Land Rover Insurance - Evoque
ddz6006

Land Rover Insurance - Evoque

I called Land Rover Insurance today and spoke to a cracking guy, he knew all about the car and the quote was better than most on gocompare its worth a look if you haven't taken delivery yet.

I do not work for Land Rover or Land Rover Insurance!!!
02-11-2011 08:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: Land Rover Insurance - Evoque

(02-11-2011 08:46pm)ddz6006 Wrote:  I called Land Rover Insurance today and spoke to a cracking guy, he knew all about the car and the quote was better than most on gocompare its worth a look if you haven't taken delivery yet.

Some details incl price (Non personal obviously) would be nice... type of area, age group etc

You should put this in the Finance and Insurance section, Can a mod move it?

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
02-11-2011 08:58pm
ytshome

RE: Land Rover Insurance - Evoque

(02-11-2011 08:46pm)ddz6006 Wrote:  I called Land Rover Insurance today and spoke to a cracking guy, he knew all about the car and the quote was better than most on gocompare its worth a look if you haven't taken delivery yet.

Firstly, I'm sorry for being blunt but you want to see how "cracking" the guys are when you have a problem. I was insured with them. I simply contacted them to change my car from one to another and add another driver on, which seemed to go well as I paid the extra money and they sent me the correct certificate. Trouble was that they accidentally cancelled my insurance and I went for three months uninsured. By the time I tried to tax my car and found the problem they had changed under-writers, so there was no goodwill between JLR Insurance and the old under-writer, which meant they wanted me to pay for a complete new 12 month policy, even though I had almost six months to run. I pointed out that as it was their mistake they should pay for a new policy with the new under-writer but they refused.
Heaven knows how they'd have battled if I'd had an accident. However, they were so disgraceful that after twenty calls, promises running into double figures that never materialised I've been left with cancelling my policy myself and have contacted the Insurance Ombudsman. The Ombudsman wrote to them three weeks ago and they still have not contacted me. They would have to pay me to take a policy out with them!

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
02-11-2011 10:52pm