Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colour combos
Evoquemaker

Colour combos

Like firenze red with white roof. Love the red leather seats. Meridian sound system. 1 4 the boys. Like the lighted rr logo on the sill.
27-01-2011 11:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

RE: Colour combos

Any other colours come down the line yet, other than Red or White?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
29-01-2011 12:56pm
Evoquemaker

Yep. Had most colours down. The colima lime with black roof looks fab.
29-01-2011 05:55pm
Blackseries

(29-01-2011 05:55pm)Evoquemaker Wrote:  Yep. Had most colours down. The colima lime with black roof looks fab.
I would love to see it in the flesh - on the “Choose Your Evoque” website that colour combo doesn't look that special.
Is it only Dynamics that can have the different colour roofs or have you seen Pures and Prestiges with them too?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
29-01-2011 06:59pm
Firebird

How does Barola Black look. Do they better and also bigger in light colours.

Just trying to decide on Prestige or Dynamic - Firenze Red or Barola Black. Once I decide the model and outside, then comes the inside.

Are many getting the Magneride.

Cheers
29-01-2011 10:56pm
Blackseries

(29-01-2011 10:56pm)Firebird Wrote:  Are many getting the Magneride.

My understanding is all UK cars are getting Magneride.

30-01-2011 01:52am
Firebird

Thanks

I am downunder so chances are we will to, already been told that at this stage we are only getting the AWD. Is this what we are talking about optional Adaptive Dynamics system with advanced MagneRide™ dampers provides an exceptional balance between a supple, controlled ride and sharper handling responses or is there an advanced version.

Cheers
30-01-2011 02:02am
Blackseries

(30-01-2011 02:02am)Firebird Wrote:  been told that at this stage we are only getting the AWD.

Ditto the UK - AWD first and then 2WD to follow.... I think if demand is high the 2WD version will get pushed as long as possible. Also the CO2 output of the 2WD FL2 vs AWD version isnt really that much lower. Maybe in some markets it might drop it a tax bracket but on a £35k car I can't imagine that difference would be a deal breaker (Maybe for company car owners it might make a bigger difference tax wise....).

(30-01-2011 02:02am)Firebird Wrote:  Adaptive Dynamics system with advanced MagneRide™ dampers provides an exceptional balance between a supple, controlled ride and sharper handling responses
I think thats whats standard on UK cars. I'm not aware of an optional more advanced system - but there maybe.

30-01-2011 01:42pm
Firebird

Thanks.
30-01-2011 09:45pm
Blackseries

Colima Lime anyone?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool...-28117402/

06-02-2011 01:38am