Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colima Lime 5 Door Prestige in Daylight
doug

RE: Colima Lime 5 Door Prestige in Daylight

(31-05-2011 09:50pm)MW73 Wrote:  Love the music!! I am glad I have gone for that colour as I couldn't have Firenze red. I think it will be fantastic with the black roof, I think it will look very cool indeed!! Smile

Great, one more in the grey camp......

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
31-05-2011 10:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(31-05-2011 01:37pm)Kermit Wrote:  A friend has a yellow SLK350. The yellow is an MB colour, just not one offered Down Under. He told me it was hand painted by AMG. The out of sight bits (e.g. inside the boot) are very rough.

AMG used to be an external company (like Brabus still is) - complete cars come from the factory - usually on 16" steel wheels they look very strange - and then AMG or Brabus strip the cars down, do their magic and rebuild them. If they change the colour they do it on a completed car - minus engine and wheels.

Designo is an house service, so cars go through the normal build process apart from the bit you change. So the body shell is painted before any components are added - as with the standard car - Individual and Autobiography are the same. My garage used to comment that it was the best built Mercedes they had ever seen and the paintwork was beautiful.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
31-05-2011 10:05pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

(31-05-2011 09:42pm)doug Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 08:49am)Charlie Wrote:  I would have liked to see the Jag grey on the car as was thinking of changing to that.

Charlie, take a look at this video . Jaguar in lunar(Orkney) grey & tell me it's not a great colour. Sorry about the music.....

Lovely Jag too. Have you ordered that colour?

The cheesy music made it Very Happy
Sorry just seen your signature. Did seeing the element interior at the NEC make your mind up, I know like me you were worried it was a bit light.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2011 10:12pm by Charlie.)
31-05-2011 10:06pm
doug

Lovely Jag too. Have you ordered that colour?

The cheesy music made it Very Happy
Sorry just seen your signature. Did seeing the element interior at the NEC make your mind up, I know like me you were worried it was a bit light.
[/quote]

Yes,the wife never wanted the cirrus & after seeing it in the full leather, have changed to black interior. With two kids 2 & 5 the light colour interior would be a joke.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
31-05-2011 10:50pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

RE: light coloured leather

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
31-05-2011 10:59pm