Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help to finalize spec (Monday 8th)
ant

RE: Need help to finalize spec (Monday 8th)

I've gone for a 5dr Prestige - mainly for the interior. I've ticked most of the options boxes. I really liked the Dynamic bumpers and exhaust tips. I intend to live with the Prestige as it is for a few months and if I'm still hankering the Dynamic look out side, I'll switch the bumpers and maybe colour code some of the trim.
I liked the Dynamic Plus seats, but was told by a dealer who's driven both, that the Prestige seats are more comfortable, and at my age, that's important.
Just my 2p worth.
Ant
LaughingLaughingCool

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 07:39pm by ant.)
08-08-2011 07:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paulelescoces

Thanks for all the help. I finally specified the Prestige without contrast roof, with all my doubts I also ended up with a few more options (spare wheel, DAB, adaptive xenons, auto rear mirror)
now just roll on October Smile
08-08-2011 11:05pm
paulelescoces

Something which I am sure will get a lot of you very excited Smile

just received confirmation of my order change (yes, well over 1 month since I finalized).... and guess what I have been confirmed... a Dynamic with Prestige interior (Vibe), anyone jealous yet?... certainly solves all the Dynamic vs. Prestige based upon interior quality issues I was having.

Unfortunately I assume its an error and have mailed back the dealer to confirm (adding that if they can give me a Dynamic with Prestige interior I will happily accept)... I have the launch event tomorrow with them so for sure I can clarify.
15-09-2011 06:25pm
CSJ

It will be a first if its correct but I doubt it is!

Have seen loads of cars now and have about 100 pics, I have to say that the interior quality of all has been fine and I was also impressed with the Pure.

For me I am still happy that I went for the Dynamic, just wish I could get a confirmed date for build slot and delivery

Very Happy

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
15-09-2011 06:52pm
mywillia

Hi All

New to the forum but not to RR. Currently have a MY2010 RRS and have placed an order for a Manual Dynamic SD4 Lux. I was put off the auto because I wasn't keen on the rotary gear knob. I prefer something to hold on to. That and the fact that the manual is supposed to be more economical.
Dealer estimates delivery 1/1/12. I hope he's right

Cheers,
Mark
15-09-2011 08:06pm
Ezandania

(15-09-2011 06:25pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  Something which I am sure will get a lot of you very excited Smile

just received confirmation of my order change (yes, well over 1 month since I finalized).... and guess what I have been confirmed... a Dynamic with Prestige interior (Vibe), anyone jealous yet?... certainly solves all the Dynamic vs. Prestige based upon interior quality issues I was having.

Unfortunately I assume its an error and have mailed back the dealer to confirm (adding that if they can give me a Dynamic with Prestige interior I will happily accept)... I have the launch event tomorrow with them so for sure I can clarify.

Paul, you're saying that your dealer has the option of fitting a Prestige interior into a Dynamic-specced body? If that's for real, that's just awesome!

2012 Evoque Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White/Agility Dynamic Plus, 20" Style 6's, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Entry, Power Tailgate, Surround Cameras, 825W Meridian Sound, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenon HIDs
2003 Mini Cooper S
1999 Honda S2000
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2011 09:15pm by Ezandania.)
15-09-2011 09:14pm
paulelescoces

For clarification, dealer verified that the confirmation paper was incorrect and that the correct car has indeed been ordered... I had the launch event last friday with test-drive on Sunday... I think after seeing in the flesh that I actually prefer the prestige, the black bottom makes it seem higher and more 4x4 like while the "bling" strips beneath the windows are aluminum... not chrome and make it look quite smart.
19-09-2011 07:31pm