Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Color Code of silver lining on Dynamic Body Kit
teasers

Color Code of silver lining on Dynamic Body Kit

Hello,

I bought a Sumatra Black Coupe Dynamic about a month ago, and I will prepare very small touch-up paint.

I found color code for Sumatra Black (LRC 797), but I need color code of this "silver" lining both in front & back bumper on dynamic body kit.

I called service of the delaer, asking they must know this color code. They told they prefer "changing the bumber completely" Smile) very interesting!

[Image: 2012-Range%20Rover-Evoque-3D%20COUPE-Si4...507431.jpg]

Aviation News
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 10:32am by teasers.)
04-10-2012 10:09am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

RE: Color Code of silver lining on Dynamic Body Kit

I believe it is Indus Silver on all colour dynamics except if the car itself is Indus Silver in which case the "bull bars" are painted Orkney Grey.

What are you planning to paint in the silver?
04-10-2012 11:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teasers

(04-10-2012 11:09am)WB Wrote:  I believe it is Indus Silver on all colour dynamics except if the car itself is Indus Silver in which case the "bull bars" are painted Orkney Grey.

What are you planning to paint in the silver?
Oh, God! It is just because the "scratching season" is open very early this year Smile
I bought the car, just on the second day someone scratched this silver color on the rear bumper when parking. It is not very big, maybe 3-4 cms but this person (I think lady with red Fiat Bravo) scratched this paint and now you can see black color in the back.
There are also some other key (or similar) scrathes on the trunk lid, below the number plate and those are very new. But good thing is I believe I can fix this, it is not very deep.
I now understand very good why those people don't have this Evoque but I have. I never make this, and I will never make this to anyone. When I see someone driving a Ferrari 458 Italia, I don't say "Mother f...!" why this guy has this car but I don't! I smile, and be happy for this guy. Clearly, this guy is working harder than me, or took more risks than me in work life, or maybe he is smarter than me, or is a better businessman. Why scratch??

EDIT: Yes, the color is Indus Silver.
The guy prepared a very small can for touch-up, he checked the paint outside, he added just one drop of red and another color to can and it's done!
Thanks for the tip!
Color Code for this color is: 863/MEN

Aviation News
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 06:34pm by teasers.)
04-10-2012 11:27am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scrannel

Thanks guys -- Beverly Hills mommy in a massive Caddy 4x4 backed into me last night and scratched the silver trim.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
22-11-2013 05:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply