Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
InControl Apps & iOS11
GMCam

RE: InControl Apps & iOS11

(14-11-2017 02:28pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  If you read the Land Rover Customer Services section over on RRSport.co.uk there is a long long thread about problems and progress with fixing the issues, admittedly 99% of the posts are not from Land Rover but by forum members who have contacted the various app builders to find out when they will be updating their apps. The problem isn’t one of Land Rover’s making mostly, it is the app designers who have been tardy. Unfortunately once the app designers get their act together they them have to go to The Incontrol Touch people at Land Rover who have to bench test the new apps on their systems.......... even new cars coming off the production line are having issues, not just older cars.

Thanks - I've replied there with my findings

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/post541031.html#541031
16-11-2017 02:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daveparky

RE: InControl Apps & iOS11

Well my 15MY Dynamic with InControl has also had a lot of problems since I bought it, to the degree I have lost all faith in it. To top it off, LR went in to have its first MOT, they decided to run a diagnostic on Wed they seemed of broken it, apparently they have corrupted the whole Entertainment System OS!! Hopefully will get it back quicker than the HUD problem which took 7 weeks to diagnose.

MY2015 RR Evoque, Dynamic, HUD, In-Control Apps, Firenze Red, Contrast Black Roof with Panoramic Roof. Keyless Entry
07-01-2018 09:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply