Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Carpoint - Available Cars
TiTan

RE: Carpoint - Available Cars

lol, I love their attempt to turn a negative into a positive on this one:

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details...in,Max~0.5

"NO TECH PACK! THIS CAR IS JUST AS THEY MEANT IT TO BE, RAW ENERGY!!! " Laughing
01-06-2012 05:37am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

hahaha! and still $69k.

I think it looks absolutely terrible without the techpack. that little screen looks 1950s-ish.

For those that don't have the techpack - my apologies.. don't mean to offend you.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
01-06-2012 06:39am
Neo

Is it just me or are there more Coupes on carsales than the non Coupes? Seems like there is not much demand for a Coupe?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
07-06-2012 01:13pm
chiggy

There is a massive dislike for coupes here and I think the extra $1500 they charge for coupes is a bit silly.

They are struggling to get the coupes out from what I hear - I still don't know why there have been so many ordered. Its crazy!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
07-06-2012 04:00pm
Barneyridge

I still have not seen a coupe on the road, got to say something

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
09-06-2012 10:01am
Jai

Carpoint - Available Cars

Coupes have the boss bonnet. Enough said Smile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
09-06-2012 12:35pm
TiTan

More fun from the listings:

"This vehicle has NO extras other than automatic transmission..PLEASE do not ask what else it has.." Laughing

http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details...in,Max~0.5

I know its been said, but the non-tech pack screen really drags down what is otherwise a wonderful interior. I doubt many (if any?) people on here have got a non-tech pack Pure (or better) though - if you are keen enough to lurk on a forum, you are probably keen enough not to get the very base model.
14-06-2012 06:08am
chiggy

problem with the pure's without tech packs is that they will lose value so so sooooo quickly. I know not many people will look at that especially when they just want the car.. but I think LandRover has got it right in some aspects that the tech packs are the first things people should be putting on.

Sure its just simply money making cause most of that stuff should be standard anyway... but at least they acknowledge what the most important things that should be added onto the car are... especially when it comes to the Pure.

14-06-2012 06:43am
BA74

(07-06-2012 04:00pm)chiggy Wrote:  There is a massive dislike for coupes here and I think the extra $1500 they charge for coupes is a bit silly.

They are struggling to get the coupes out from what I hear - I still don't know why there have been so many ordered. Its crazy!

Agree... $1500 extra and those power front seats make accessing the rear totally impractical. Went with the 5 door for that reason alone...

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 12:22pm by BA74.)
14-06-2012 12:21pm
Neo

wow, can't believe this car is still available? its been at least 3 months being advertised. It looks like a great deal?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/detai...silo=Stock

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
16-06-2012 02:24am