Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Car Issues - Update
benzina

RE: Car Issues - Update

(19-06-2012 06:58am)chiggy Wrote:  I absolutely love the Si4 petrol.

I previously had a Golf GTi and I loved the power in it - its no Aston Martin or Ferrari but it had enough power to be able to enjoy zipping in and out of traffic.

The Si4 is similar - I honestly cannot be happier with it and as much as my wallet enjoyed the slightly more fuel efficient diesel... the enjoyment of the Si4 makes that extra little cost worth it.

I had a TD4 so can't say so much about the SD4 (which in my opinion is a bit of the best of both worlds) but I would pick the Si4 over the TD4 in a heartbeat again. Its provided me with the entertainment of the GTI combined with the brilliant looks of the Evoque which I'm very happy with.

Its just missing adaptive dynamics and a panoramic sunroof - but beggars can't be choosers and in all honesty much happier with this car than the last.

Hey there Chiggy, just wondering how your new Evoque is going? Hoping all is going well. Post a pic when you can.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 02:01pm by benzina.)
13-07-2012 01:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply