Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CHANGING COLOUR OF EVOQUE GRILLS
mark_n

RE: CHANGING COLOUR OF EVOQUE GRILLS

(04-12-2011 09:33pm)wbessada Wrote:  My grille in black from Nick at Yeovil land rover came to £80 + VAT so not sure why you got quoted £150

Parts dealers can presumably set their own prices; two I checked (Part No LR032285) came in at 147.75 and 150 so Yeovil came in at a good price.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
05-12-2011 12:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davybee

Hi All,
I took delivery of a Black Pure Coupe 2 weeks ago and it is such an amazing car - I am so proud of it. So for all those who are still wating for delivery, it is well worth it!
Unfortunately had a little accident at the weekend - not used to having such a 'big' car in the garage and opened the garage door whilst the tailgate was open. Not a good idea! So there is a scrape up the tailgate, along the trim above the number plate, and up to the 'E' on Range. The 'E' is also damaged. So not happy with myself as it was a very dumb thing to do.
If any Pure owners who are looking to change the trim to Prestige/Dynamic would like a home for the rear trim, which houses, the number plate lights, I would be very interested in hearing from you. The thing is I actually chose the Pure becuase I like the Atlas grey so hoping someone has a spare.
Does anyone know if this is an easy thing to replace? Or does it come complete with lights/wiring, etc?
Also is there someone who supplies individual Range Rover letters rather than the whole thing?
Thanks
05-12-2011 09:40am
WB
WB

(05-12-2011 09:40am)davybee Wrote:  Hi All,
I took delivery of a Black Pure Coupe 2 weeks ago and it is such an amazing car - I am so proud of it. So for all those who are still wating for delivery, it is well worth it!
Unfortunately had a little accident at the weekend - not used to having such a 'big' car in the garage and opened the garage door whilst the tailgate was open. Not a good idea! So there is a scrape up the tailgate, along the trim above the number plate, and up to the 'E' on Range. The 'E' is also damaged. So not happy with myself as it was a very dumb thing to do.
If any Pure owners who are looking to change the trim to Prestige/Dynamic would like a home for the rear trim, which houses, the number plate lights, I would be very interested in hearing from you. The thing is I actually chose the Pure becuase I like the Atlas grey so hoping someone has a spare.
Does anyone know if this is an easy thing to replace? Or does it come complete with lights/wiring, etc?
Also is there someone who supplies individual Range Rover letters rather than the whole thing?
Thanks

Try these guys for the letters although I'm not sure if its the same finish. Not sure if he sells the letters individually but try Nick at Yeovil Land Rover if you need to buy any parts as he gives forum members 20% discount.

http://www.pimpmyrange.co.uk/products/ra...2_198.html

(05-12-2011 12:47am)mark_n Wrote:  Parts dealers can presumably set their own prices; two I checked (Part No LR032285) came in at 147.75 and 150 so Yeovil came in at a good price.

Nick runs the parts department at Yeovil Land Rover so I would have assumed he was discounting from RRP.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 11:33am by WB.)
05-12-2011 11:28am
davybee

Thanks I looked at Pimpmyrange but the colour is either chrome or black and I prefer the original Atlas colour. Will give Nick a call.
I was also thinking it might be an idea to have a section with parts for sale/exchange as it looks like alot of people will be modifying their Evoques so that means more 'junk' in the attic.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 11:50am by davybee.)
05-12-2011 11:46am