Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Car park damage
Kentboy

Car park damage

Gutted as its only the first real journey we have taken the new RRE on and parked the car in the hotel car park on the end of a row as far from the next space as possible. Come back today to a very deep gouge in the drivers door where some moron has opened their door on my car. It has just ruined a few days holiday.

Why do people not care at all when opening their door.Big Cry

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 04:49pm by Kentboy.)
29-08-2012 04:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: Car park damage

These people make my blood boil, is it just envy or ignorance, either way it is disgraceful behaviour and lacking any moral respect.

Again I ask the question were there cameras in the car park? Because if there were I'd be on to the hotel immediately to try and find the culprit.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
29-08-2012 07:14pm
WB
WB

Unbelievable and sorry to hear that - gutting. If the paint isn't broken you should be able to get the dent pushed out hopefully
29-08-2012 09:09pm
DaveR

Feel for you buddy, so many people see not to care about what damage they cause. I am always so careful not to knock the car at the side of me, even open the rear doors for the kids and place my hand so that it is between our car and the car next door just in case. Even if its some old POS its still some else's property.

But so many people seem to not give a damn its shameful.
29-08-2012 10:16pm
Kentboy

(29-08-2012 10:16pm)DaveR Wrote:  Feel for you buddy, so many people see not to care about what damage they cause. I am always so careful not to knock the car at the side of me, even open the rear doors for the kids and place my hand so that it is between our car and the car next door just in case. Even if its some old POS its still some else's property.

But so many people seem to not give a damn its shameful.

Me too Dave, I always try to park so that no one needs to have problems getting out their car but sometimes that means they can 'throw' the door open.
Sometimes, and again right now, I feel that I will never buy a new car again as its too much of a burden.
(29-08-2012 09:09pm)WB Wrote:  Unbelievable and sorry to hear that - gutting. If the paint isn't broken you should be able to get the dent pushed out hopefully

Hi WB, the paint is broken and I am bothered at getting it fixed properly so you can't see it.
(29-08-2012 07:14pm)Evo-king Wrote:  These people make my blood boil, is it just envy or ignorance, either way it is disgraceful behaviour and lacking any moral respect.

Again I ask the question were there cameras in the car park? Because if there were I'd be on to the hotel immediately to try and find the culprit.

Hi Evo-King, they did have CCTV but not on that part of the car park. I feel the spaces are too narrow for today's cars which doesn't help. I was super cautious as many year ago I had the very same experiance in the same hotel just three weeks into my BMW Z3 when they first came out!

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2012 10:30pm by Kentboy.)
29-08-2012 10:23pm