Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec
PhilSkill

RE: Build date 2nd march, cant decide spec

Nowt wrong with the standard Dynamic seats and I prefer the non leather dash infact the dash attracts a lot of positive comments. I only just realised my seats had lumber adjustment they've been so comfy! Its the old marketing trick of look what you could have... showing Dynamics with lux packs to get you to part with yet more hard earned. Its hardly a poor mans alternative! I'd choose the Audio, surround cameras, keyless Entry and auto dimming lights over the Lux pack.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
07-01-2012 12:43am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

(06-01-2012 11:38pm)THEMACS Wrote:  March or Feb Build Dates??, If March then can't be registered for 1st of MarchConfused

March registration as opposed to 1st March!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
07-01-2012 01:08am
jrinns

(07-01-2012 12:43am)PhilSkill Wrote:  Nowt wrong with the standard Dynamic seats and I prefer the non leather dash infact the dash attracts a lot of positive comments. I only just realised my seats had lumber adjustment they've been so comfy! Its the old marketing trick of look what you could have... showing Dynamics with lux packs to get you to part with yet more hard earned. Its hardly a poor mans alternative! I'd choose the Audio, surround cameras, keyless Entry and auto dimming lights over the Lux pack.

I dont think its just the dash, I think the leather quality and my colour scheme all three combined is not really giving it a quality enough feel after coming from a Jag XF. The leather dash on the Jag was the same as the Lux pack dash and I just cant help feel I would regret it so I would rather scrap the meridian upgrade and a few other bits and bobs to get the lux pack. I think it will cost me an extra grand after removing some other items.

Gonna mull it over this morning on the configurator and see if changes can still be made. The decision may now be out of my hands.
07-01-2012 07:55am
Billionaireboysclub

(06-01-2012 10:39pm)James @ Lookers Park Royal Wrote:  Yes, all have March build dates, therefore unless they are slotted for the last week then they should arrive in time for March registration.

James Smile

I wish I had ordered with you guys now Sad

Ranger Rover Evoque Dynamic 5 Door SD4 - Santorini Black/Vortex + Lux Pack
Ordered & Deposit at dealer : 26th Sep 11
Build Date : 17 Feb
Delivery: 6 Mar woohooo!
07-01-2012 11:04am
Craig_d1

(06-01-2012 09:05pm)jrinns Wrote:  Hi,

I ordered a white dynamic sd4 auto in oct. i added a few smalll extras and specd the red and black interior and panny roof.

Ive been mulling it over the last few nights and added auto boot and the upgraded hifi. Total cost now 43 ish.

After sitting in a white today with my interior i just feel a little cheated after always viewing the dynamics with the oxford leather bucket seats and dash.

Im really considering scraping the hifi upgrade ,heated steering wheel and spare tyre and speccing the bucket seats. Would then come at 44 but the interior would have a more upmarket feel.

Anyone have the grain leather or oxford and comment?

The leather in the pure I had didn't feel cheap at all IMO. Got the Oxford leather in my disco, but to be honest when in the evoque, I didn't think to myself I prefer the others leather...it's fine. For £43 k why don't you just et the lux pack put on, it's not much more,band will prob help for resale. I love heated steering wheel and missed it on my pure
07-01-2012 11:50am